“Great beer”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: High Street
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Great place for a meal. Service was excellent as was the beer. Nice interior and extensive menu..you should be able to find something for everyone

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (639)

Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

We absolutely LOVED everything that we ate here although I was disappointed they were out of Pumpkin Ale as I wanted to try it. It was so nice sitting outside under the trees with the leaves changing colors (don’t see a lot of that in FL). Everyone working was very friendly but I will say that our service was a bit slow and she never came to refill my daughter’s water or bring her another. After her glass sitting empty for a while I just gave her the rest of mine (since I had a beer )

Overall I would definitely recommend, especially their Figgy Piggy grilled cheese!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020

This is a typical Iron Hill Brewery. Food is typical pub food but the beer is excellent! Don't miss this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank NewJerseyGirl123
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Calamari app was great as was the pub burger. Wife got te spring rolls and liked them a lot. Great craft beer for all tastes.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020

My friends and I have been constant supporters of this restaurant since it opened. We go there regularly and order a shrimp lejohn pizza which is no longer on the menu. They gladly create it for us. But, not the last two times we were there. The margherita pizza we had instead was very bland. We usually order the house salad which is delicious, but today it was simply a side salad of greens. What a disappointment!!

When I called at 11:30 today to make a reservation the hostess said I needed to go online. I said, "Are you busy?" She said, "No, no one is here." Is that ridiculous or what? There were no paper menus. You had to use your phone to look up the menu. The waiter said they only give you a paper menu in an emergency. Are you kidding me?? This was the worst customer service I have ever received here!!!

Date of visit: August 2020