All reviewsno elevatorfront deskwafflesroom was cleansoapsinkhallwaypillowsamenities
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Worst pillows I’ve ever tried to sleep with.

Overall, rooms were clean and facilities are nice.

So far as value, I wouldn’t pay a premium to stay here over the other local chains. It’s just not worth it.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2018

My wife was stranded by a snow storm and found refuge here. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Her room was clean and warm. They helped her charge her cell phone. She was hungry and was happy to be able to purchase food at the hotel and in addition had a good breakfast. A good place to be stranded! The price was right.

Room Tip: There's no elevator, but the staff will help with luggage at this two story hotel. Wal-Mart is nearby.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2017

When I arrived the girl at the desk told me my room was not available because she said I was due the day before. She then found me another room at the same price. The lobby is small like the others have said but clean and sufficient. My room was very clean and basic, fridge and micro included. Walls are thin and noise from the adjacent rooms and hallway were ever present.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very nice place to stay, clean, free wifi, nice TV, we would stay again. We don't use much, i loved the soap, shampoo and conditioner, wasn't the cheap stuff. A/C a bit noisy, but I was dead tired and eventually fell off to sleep. The breakfast was so-so, I am on a diet so my only selection was fruit. The eggs didn't taste right so i could not eat them. My husband ate the waffles and they were ok. The breakfast area is tiny, maybe 3-4 small tables cramped into one small space right directly in front of the front desk. Parking was good. No elevator, you must walk up steps. There is a small computer area right off to the side., one table, one computer.

Room Tip: first floor if you cannot climb stairs
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stayed here two nights and would not go back. The room was not serviced after the first night. The bed was not made. When we complained, young girl at desk said she could do nothing about it. She was only person staffing hotel. She accused us of saying we didnt want service, which was not true. There was nothing but decaf coffee available in the room. When we complained, they gave us more decaf. There is no elevator and when we arrived there were no first floor rooms available. A real hassle to naul everything upstairs. The breakfast area is tiny. Tables have to be shared with strangers. It is not very close to Gettysburg....not convenient to come back to the room after touring, and then return to Gettysburg for dinner.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple