“Lunch”

Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Full service bar and grill with banquet facilities. Family friendly. Ribs, burgers, seafood, pasta, Wood fired pizza,etc. Take out beer now available!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had the hamburger which was pretty good. We also had the side of onion petals. They had a strange taste to them. We would probably not order them again. We noticed that under most of the tables there was food crumbs. We were the first ones in the dining room for lunbch; so, these had to be left over from the night before. The good thing is that they probably don't have a mice or rat problem. Because they certainly would have cleaned up all the food left on the floor from the night before.
The one thing that particularly irked my wife was that when my soda was near empty the waitress automatically brought me a refill. When my wife's soda was near empty she had to ask for a refill.
We're not sure if we will return; but if we do we will bring wipes to wipe down the table first.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (131)

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

I actually really enjoy Mike’s York & Street Road grill! My wife and I prefer to sit on the restaurant side rather than the bar side, as the atmosphere is very charming in an old farm house rustic style. Food is very good along with a very good selection of beers and other spirits. We always find things on the daily specials menu that are new and worth a try. This past visit I had rigatoni pasta with shrimp
in a vodka sauce that was very tasty and satisfying...I brought almost half of it home the serving was so large, you never go wrong with one of their signature burgers, I would also recommend the kids macaroni and cheese is of high quality if you’re bringing any kiddos along. Fair price good food and a nice Decour makes it a win for me in the Warminster - Warwick area of Bucks County

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Have now been here a few times for team/group dinners. The catering group is excellent. We had a great selection of salad, bread, Chicken Parm, Baked Ziti, Beef Medallions, Rice, Grilled Veggies. Price was reasonable and the service was excellent. Good location and ample parking. Definitely would recommend

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Stopped going to Mikes several years back as the quality of food declined and the prices most certainly increased, but went the other day because my kid loves ribs. The food did not disappoint. Best fries in town. The ribs were done perfectly, just like we remembered. Appears the owner may be having money problems and that's a shame. No wet naps with the ribs, heat was barely running, no actual drink menu, and the lack of enthusiasm in staff was quite apparent. Gonna lose this place if the lack of attendance continues.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant with a group of four. I liked the historical setting and decorations, although it does feel a bit crowded with tables close together.

I did not personally like my dish, smothered chicken, it was much too salty and the mashed potatoes it was served with were cold. I also had ordered a side salad, which only came after I had almost finished my dish. The other people in my party did enjoy their food, although the way they talked about it, it sounded more like “ok” than “great”.

The service was also average - it was hard to get the attention from the server, drinks came at a slow pace, items were missed and took a while before they came. It wasn’t horrible, but wasn’t great either.

There is a decent beer list, although it looks more impressive than it is in reality. Many of the beers are just variations of the big names (Miller, Coors) and in reality there is not that much variation.

Date of visit: October 2019