Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
View deal
Travelocity
US$161
View deal
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$161
Agoda.com
All reviews swarthmore college train station water pressure in the shower comfortable beds hotel restaurant convenient location very nice hotel campus tavern rico bookstore media philadelphia convenience shampoo clerk hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Inn at Swarthmore was a great place to stay. It was quiet, the rooms were spacious and clean, and the staff was very nice. Additionally, it is a pet friendly location so I was able to bring my dog. I would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved our stay here! The hotel is close to the campus and we were there to research a project. We loved the staff, you could not get more interesting or friendly people helping us! I left my ipad upon checkout in the bed covers! They ran to give it to me. They were the nicest people ever from the restaurant, front desk, and the person who found the ipad cleaning our room.

It was a 5 star experience when it came to everything except the food choices!

We would have given it 5 stars if they had served breakfast and had a little more variety on the menu.

Because of being a small town, and not having a car, it made food choices limited. (But we could also be very spoiled as we come from a really high end foodie area in California). We quickly found there wasn't much to eat in the restaurant with a limited menu and no breakfast offered.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you’re wanting to be close to Swarthmore College, this is the perfect location. The Inn is on campus, and it even houses the Campus bookstore. Beautiful wood decor and a spacious lobby give a feeling of serenity and calm while touring colleges.

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Worked very well for our visit to Swarthmore. Felt almost too corporate or something, for such a cute town/school; I kept feeling like I should pick up my name tag and registration packet somewhere. But what it lacked in character, it made up for with big clean rooms and friendly staff. We did notice that our fridge hadn't been cleaned out from the last guests, however.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

I stayed here for a conference. After the conference I accidentally left some dress shirts in the room. Despite several phone calls and being told they were not in the room, the admin staff never questioned the person that cleaned the room. To be sure, it is my fault to have them there, but at least they should have asked the cleaning person. I even told them where they were hanging in the closet.

Date of stay: July 2021