Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Autoport(State College)
View Hotel
Courtyard State College(State College)
View Hotel
Residence Inn State College(State College)
View Hotel
Super 8 State College(State College)
View Hotel
Days Inn Penn State(State College)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Imperial Motor Inn(State College)
1,540 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolrefrigerator and microwavebeds were comfortablestaff was friendlypjkerrannweekendsbanqueteventfootballconcertgraduationcollegecampus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just attended a three day conference at this property. My first impression is that it is an old and tired place. The railings were rusty and the room had a faint musty odor. The property was filled, so I stayed where I was assigned. The breakfast room was a joke. Very poor selections of very limited quantities. In my three days there, my breakfast consisted of coffee and yogurt. They should just eliminate it so that we could have known to have gone elsewhere to eat. The conference included lunch and dinners, which were palatable. I did not order anything from the menu. All in all, this would be a good place to avoid.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I apologize that you did not have an enjoyable stay. We were originally built in the 1960's so but we are constantly renovating rooms. I will bring your issues to the attention of the Banquet Manager as well as the General Manager. I once again am very sorry about the issues you had.

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed March 20, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed March 10, 2018

The rooms were comfortable and clean, but nothing special. I had reserved the "Wine and Cheese" special online, for both rooms for 2 nites, which was to come with a bottle of wine and cheeses. When I asked about it, they said they had no idea what I was talking about. They said they'd look into it, but when I asked again, nothing. I was very disappointed, because we had gone to State College for my daughter's PhD graduation, and the wine and cheese were going to be part of the celebration. I was very disappointed by their lack of follow-through. Got no response from the manager either.

Stayed: December 2017
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. Unfortunately the Girls Night Out package is only offered at certain Wyndham hotels and we do not offer it. I do apologize that you were not made aware of this. I am happy that you found the rooms to be comfortable and clean. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada State College Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018