Hilton Garden Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$152
US$139
Quality Inn(State College)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$114
Country Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Best Western Plus University Park Inn & Suites(State College)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$94
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Comfort Suites Penn State(State College)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$85
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Hampton Inn State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$107
Nittany Lion Inn(State College)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$139
SpringHill Suites by Marriott State College(State College)(Great Value!)
US$116
Carnegie Inn & Spa(State College)
US$159
US$135
1,555 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolrefrigerator and microwavebeds were comfortablestaff was friendlypjkerrannweekendsbanqueteventfootballpsuconcertgraduationcollegecampus
Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham State College, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I just attended a three day conference at this property. My first impression is that it is an old and tired place. The railings were rusty and the room had a faint musty odor. The property was filled, so I stayed where I was assigned. The breakfast room was a joke. Very poor selections of very limited quantities. In my three days there, my breakfast consisted of coffee and yogurt. They should just eliminate it so that we could have known to have gone elsewhere to eat. The conference included lunch and dinners, which were palatable. I did not order anything from the menu. All in all, this would be a good place to avoid.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham State College, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

I apologize that you did not have an enjoyable stay. We were originally built in the 1960's so but we are constantly renovating rooms. I will bring your issues to the attention of the Banquet Manager as well as the General Manager. I once again am very sorry about the issues you had.

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed 20 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham State College, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The rooms were comfortable and clean, but nothing special. I had reserved the "Wine and Cheese" special online, for both rooms for 2 nites, which was to come with a bottle of wine and cheeses. When I asked about it, they said they had no idea what I was talking about. They said they'd look into it, but when I asked again, nothing. I was very disappointed, because we had gone to State College for my daughter's PhD graduation, and the wine and cheese were going to be part of the celebration. I was very disappointed by their lack of follow-through. Got no response from the manager either.

Stayed: December 2017
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham State College, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. Unfortunately the Girls Night Out package is only offered at certain Wyndham hotels and we do not offer it. I do apologize that you were not made aware of this. I am happy that you found the rooms to be comfortable and clean. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Nichole L, Manager at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham State College, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018