Paganelli's Butterfly House
Quality Inn(New Kensington)
US$69
Comfort Inn & Suites(Butler)(Great Value!)
US$85
Quality Inn Royle(Kittanning)
US$76
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2015 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations and hospitality. The house was very clean, as were the bedrooms and baths. The bed was comfortable, and the food was great. Fred and Joanne were the quintessential hosts. I highly recommend this B&B.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2015 via mobile

Fred and Joanne were wonderful hosts! We felt like we were part of their family. The home was super clean, beautifully decorated, and the food was delicious! We just wish we could have stayed longer! This was our first B&B experience and we will definitively do it again!

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2014

This was our first time staying at a bed and breakfast. Our stay exceeded our expectations. Fred and Joanne went above and beyond to make sure our stay was relaxing and truly memorable, we even helped release a butterfly which was very meaningful. We had a wonderful dinner on their recommendation and breakfast the next day was superb. As we left the property, my husband and I both remarked how truly relaxing our stay was.
Randy and Allison

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We stayed at the Paganelli's Butterfly House on Aug 23rd overnight. Wonderful accommodations, and a delicious breakfast. Fred and Joanne have a gift of hospitality. They make you feel very at home in their home. They landscaping is beautiful and the story of way it is called the "Butterfly house" is very interesting. I would highly recommend this B and B for anyone that needs a home away from home, if you are in the area. John & Mable Hershey

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mable H
Reviewed July 13, 2014

This has been my second stay with Joanne and Fred. Over June 29 thru July 5th. And once again they were as welcoming as ever. Myself, my sister and her family stayed . The butterfly house as alway was the most peaceful retreat and Joanne and Fred were wonderful. I really hope to get to stay with them again.

• Stayed: June 2014