“Visited 2 times....closed both times”
Review of Plaza Vazquez

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Plaza Vazquez
Get food delivered
Ranked #89 of 127 Restaurants in Pottstown
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Their website says that they open Thursday and Friday at 11am. So, three weeks ago a friend and I decided to go for lunch...we got there at noon, and the door was locked...sign on the door says they open at 11am....When I got home, I sent them a message on their contact link telling them what happened...the next day they replied, saying they had a family emergency...okay that can happen....So, this past yesterday, my friend and I decided to give them another try...got there at 12:05...door is again locked....sign on door still says they open at 11am...sorry, but this is a case of 2 strikes and you're out.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 4 May 2020 via mobile

I hate to write a poor review but this time the delivery was terrible. No issues getting the food. The carne asada and the chicken tequila were really overcooked. My wife just threw hers away. The carne asada was flavorless like the steak had no seasoning. While my wife was able to eat the guacamole despite it being extremely salty.

The thing that saddens me is that we have eaten at the restaurant and have had food delivered with no issues. We hope this just a bad night during bad times.

Date of visit: May 2020
1  Thank Jonnyjetprop
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

Had dinner here a few months ago by myself and thought it was really good. Decided to try again with my family. It was good; taco tuesday so I had tacos, wife had chicken enchiladas, daughter had fresh guacamole. Everything was really good. Chips and salsa were fantastic. Topped it off with Churos and icecream. I recommend to anyone to stop in.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Main entrees were very good: tasty, lots of meat ( we had beef & a chicken dish), and with professional presentation! We just stumbled on the place which is located in a strip mall. I had the chance to talk with the owner/manager who told me he worked his way up thru the ranks over the past 20+/- years - starting out washing dishes when he first moved here from Mexico. He was very friendly and attentive. We will be going back again soon!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 24 March 2019

Nice venue, relaxed but comfortable. The menu is varied with standard Mexican fair. The chips and salsa were just OK but the mains were better. I got the chicken Chimichanga - very good and not greasy, my wife the Chiles Rellenos - also very good, and my daugher the Enchiladas Queso - better than very good. By this point, we were pretty pleased but decided to try desert. Oh, my holy heck, that was a wise move. The Churros with ice cream were fantastic as was the Pastel De Queso Frito. If your not sure about this place, just go by for desert - that will convince you. I like this place! Total cost = $54 before tip.

Date of visit: March 2019