“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was suggested to us to come here for lunch. I had the battered cod, my husband had the truck stop deluxe. The ambiance is very welcoming, as is the decor. Service was great. The portions are very generous and well priced. They come around with a dessert tray and I highly recommend the peanut butter pie. Fair warning: it's a very large piece of pie and very rich. My husband and I split a peice.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Good food, good ambience. Came here with a large group and had no problems. Food's good - please heat up the tortillas for tacos! But other than that, food's good. Very similar to IronBridge (same owner). Recommend the soup - it's delicious!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stopped here for lunch on a cold, wet, grey day. Very nice comfortable interior, great service, and my wife loved her sandwich. I had the chicken pot pie, which was actually part of a large pie, not individualized. Unfortunately, all of the chicken must have migrated to another part of the pie, because there was very little in mine. Gravy too heavy. Next time we're in area, we'll go back to the Iron Bridge Inn.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were surprised how busy they were before noon. Had lunch at the bar which was not crowded. The wait for a table was around 1 hour. I had the Rachel (turkey made into a Reuben) with crispy hand cut fries that were great. My wife had the nacho's with grilled chicken which was just ok, nothing special. Cheese was very runny and made all of the chips wet pretty quickly. Chicken was pretty dried out. Good beers.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We used to eat here often, but hadn't for years. Met friends twice in the past few months. The service is good, the food is good. It seems a little noisy. Overall, a good place to meet.

Been to Rachel's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!