“Great pizza and Italian food--dine in or take out”

Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Malvern
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Anthony's, nothing makes us happier than bringing people together through the warmth, comfort, and flavor of homemade Italian cuisine. With years of culinary experience and influences from the dishes of our family's heritage, we transport you from Malvern to the very streets of Italy. Our meals are always freshly prepared with only the best ingredients, and our warm, accommodating staff is here to ensure you feel right at home with us. Join us soon, indulge in fresh, familiar, delicious meals with friends and family, and let us share with you our love of all things food and hospitality!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have had take-out, mostly pizza from Anthony's for years. I love it! I've dined in the restaurant only a few times. But every time I eat their food, I am happy!

I can't recommend Anthony's highly enough.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Great atmosphere and good food! After a long day in the city we came here for dinner. Nice BYO restaurant, good selection of food for our group with allergies and dietary restrictions. We will definitely be back!

Anthony N, Owner at Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Happy to hear everyone found something to enjoy! Thanks for the excellent review -- hope to see you soon. -Anthony, Owner

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We went there on the recommendation of TripAdvisor the staff was very friendly including the owner and the food was cooked very well I would definitely recommend this place

Wayne, thanks for the excellent review! Your support means a lot to us. -Anthony, Owner

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Food like Momma use to make. Typical Italian fare. Service excellent. Only complaint is that it's a little too crowded at times. Problem is you can't make reservations. The pizza is the best in the area.

1  Thank Paul B
Anthony N, Owner at Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Paul, this means a lot -- thank you! Hope our busier times haven't been too much of an inconvenience, but it sounds like you can always count on the food to impress, which is awesome! Thanks again for the stellar review, and I can't wait to see you again. -Anthony, Owner

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife read good reviews, I went over and tried Anthony’s. I figured if it’s supposed to be good Italian, so I’d try the Italian grinder. I have eaten good Italian grinders (hoagies), ive eaten bad Italian hoagies, I’ve eaten mediocre Italian grinders all over- in NY, Connecticut, RI, and let me say Anthony’s makes an Outstanding Italian Grinder (hoagie)! Don’t even hesitate if you are traveling from out of town to go try this place. The bread- amazing. The deli meats and cheese, spot on. This $8 sandwich blew me away. I’ll be back tomorrow. Staff seems like a bunch of great people as well. Go to Anthony’s.

Anthony N, Owner at Anthony's Pizza & Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm delighted that you decided to give us a try and even more so to hear how impressed you were with our Italian Grinder. I can't wait to hear what you think of the rest of our menu. See you again soon! -Anthony, Owner