“First time visit with EXCELLENT experience!”

West Shore Plaza Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Lemoyne
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited for breakfast for the first time. The food was excellent quality, with very good service from our server, and the environment was cute, with a lot of wall hangings. Cleanliness standards were very good, and I will be making this spot a regular visit for breakfast going forward. As a change of pace, make sure you get the red skin potatoes for breakfast, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We have been waiting a full have hour for food and finally received it. They were not busy! There were options for hash browns, but they were out. So, I decided on the optional grits. They were out! The food is okay and the atmosphere good.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite breakfast spots. Quick, easy, affordable and the food is priced right!! Omelets are big, fills my stomach and no one makes home fries like this! Bacon is crispy and the sausage is grilled perfect.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

Tend to forget about this place and shame on me. I’m a breakfast guy and have never found that one place that is a go too in this area. This might be the place.

Good menu options, generous portions and good service.

Definite come back.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

There were 18 of us at this restaurant for breakfast. We meet once a month at a different place each month. The staff was great and very pleasant. They even gave us all separate checks. The food was very good and hot when served.