“food, service and atmosphere were all excellent”

Lancaster Brewing Company
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We cook like we brew... with craftsmanship and quality in every detail. From our housemade sausage and cured meats, to locally made cheeses, fresh dough, on-site garden, hand-cut fries and signature burger grind, there's no substitute for fresh, natural ingredients. Fortunate to be located in the heart of Lancaster County, among the richest farmland in the world, we're committed to fresh, local and sustainably grown products. Our menu changes to take advantage of the seasons, and utilize the fresh produce, dairy, poultry, cheeses and meats produced on some of the 5,300+ independent, family farms in Lancaster County.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I'm not a beer drinker, but the others in my group are, so we headed to Lancaster Brewing Co. The service (Jessica) was great and the food was wonderful. I had the salmon and all parts of it were outstanding. Not what i expected from a brewery. The portions were very nice sized too. My friend had the Kobe steak, which she said also said was fantastic.

I was a bit bummed out that it closed at 8pm on a Thursday night, but that was the only slight negative in my book.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,149)

Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

Food and ambience was terrific. Pretzel with baked blue crab artichoke dip was out of this world. bartender PRENESPRENICE was super nice and suggested other places to go. Highly recommend this place

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

My wife & I spent the afternoon in Lancaster on my birthday. We started at The Amish Farm & House before coming here for lunch. The food was great. It isn't a huge menu, but what we had was worth it. I had the Pulled Pork Sandwich & my wife had the Meatloaf. I also had a Lancaster Lager, which was good... The dessert I chose was the Chocolate Cake. It's generally what I choose when I get dessert when dining out... This cake was so amazing. What a great lunch. Thanks to our waitress who was also very good. We'll be back for sure...

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited Lancaster for a couple days. We went to dinner at Lancaster Brewing Co our lone night there, and loved it! Great food, great atmosphere, and well priced. We ate outside, as the weather was quite comfortable for mid October. The menu may seem somewhat limited, though this is pretty common now, however, it didn’t matter. The food was excellent! We highly recommend checking this place out, as the staff is very friendly and helpful. Two ‘s up!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Our large party was completely satisfied with the lunch food ordered. We had both sandwiches and apps and all had unique delicious flavors that were raved about from our group. This would have been a 5 star but the male host taking names had a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He could learn a few things about how to gently talk with customers instead of an almost scolding attitude. A great place nevertheless.

Date of visit: September 2020