“The best homemade cheese cakes I’ve tasted”
Review of Coffee 22

Coffee 22
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Pambula
Reviewed 25 December 2017

I ordered the berry cheese cake. I thought I had previously tasted really good cheese cakes until I had a slice at Coffee 22 . This is without a doubt the best I have ever had. The testure of the base was perfect and and the flavour of the cheese cake has its own unique flavour with a subtle hint of walnut. Perfectly baked and cooked well. Not dry or overly moist. This cheese cake will not disappoint. Will be back again before we leave this area.

John

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Called in during a fleeting visit to Pambula, had the best Chicken Snitzel Burger ever and only $10, I look forward to trying more on the menu when I return over the Christmas holidays, well done Coffee 22

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Following suggestion on Trip advisor, we found this cafe and were impressed by the offerings then by the presentation of the food and the speed it was brought to the table.
We did not have time for coffee but will allow more time the next time we visit.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just had the pleasure to enjoy Coffee 22 special: egg & bacon roll + coffee. Absolutely amazing! The bread had a perfect consistency, the bacon was crispy but tender, the eggs where super tasty and OMG! their special relish was unbelievably good, full of flavor and with a little kick that made everything more yummy. The staff were very friendly and quick, always with a smile. Lovely! We are from Melbourne and we highly recommend Coffee 22. Looking forward to eat there again!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Very friendly staff, so willing to please. Coffee great and bacon and egg roll to die for! Recommend this. We drove from Merimbula each day we were so impressed.