Lowest prices for your stay
US$103
SAVE US$27
PricelineUS$104
Expedia.comUS$100
ZenHotels.comUS$123
All reviews port stephens great location water pressure in the shower pleasant stay undercover parking quiet area within walking distance easy walk clean rooms microwave marina balcony shops parkland tv manageress curtains
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2021

This was a middle of the road place to stay. The manageress was friendly and helpful. Our room was reasonably small, but it was clean and tidy and well serviced.
no problems with bed or bedding. For my wife and I, it was an idea medium priced place to stay for a couple of nights.
It is close to shops, dining and other attractions, many within walking distance -- 10 - 15 minutes.

Room tip: ground floor for ease of access when carrying bags etc
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

I had booked two nights as the last step in our road trip. I booked based on the photos provided by booking.com and comments made for that motel.

We ended up staying the one night and cutting our trip short.

Pros: the lady at the reception was friendly, and she rang us to see if there was anything wrong as she had found our key in the key safe. The bed, despite sagging in the middle, was comfortable.

Another plus was the location, it was only a short walk to get to the marina, so a big plus for the location.

Cons: the room was tiny, someone had obviously smoked on the balcony while the doors were open, which meant the room stank of both smoke and musty.

The furniture is dismal, with a garden setting in the room, the rest of the cabinetry is of cheap boards that are screwed into the brick walls, nothing fits, you have to slide your hand behind the cupboard to reach the light switch.

The bathroom is so dated I couldn’t bring myself to take a shower (mildew).

The carpets throughout the room were filthy I just couldn’t take off my shoes!!!

The bedding linen was rough - someone had made the comment that it felt like sand paper ... I concur.

I am sorry for the lady that looks after the place, because she was definitely a lovely human being!

Pictures are from Room 12 - I can not vouch for the other rooms at this motel.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Odi_oz
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Staff are very friendly. Rooms are clean and tidy. Perfect for what we needed. Great location. Lovely little pool and birds all around. Very happy with our choice, there are more expensive places but this motel gives you what you need for a fraction of the price

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Clean, well looked after and the manageress could not do enough for us. Friendly and made us feel welcome. Towels changed everyday. Nice area where you can eat, get together in the motel. Undercover parking.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 3 November 2020

The motel is very basic, but very clean. The bed was quite comfortable.
It could do with a a renovation though.
The owner is very friendly and helpful.
It is in excellent location.
We would stay here again without hesitation.

Date of stay: October 2020