“Great meeting place night and day”
Review of Evviva Cafe & Bar

Evviva Cafe & Bar
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Nelson Bay
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Usually I head to Evviva for wine and amazing Tapas when friends come to town. The food is amazing and the atmosphere welcoming.
This time though we needed a place to chat about some serious art business and we saw a nestled area of comfy chairs. I was coffee'd out so decided on a hot chocolate. SO GLAD I DID. A hot cup of creamy milk and a beautiful disk of solid chocolate showed up with marshmallow to boot. Melting drama so much fun. Best ever!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I missed this place when i was last at Nelson's bay, apparently its been here for 2 years and I'm so sorry i missed it because its just the coolest little bar/cafe/restaurant joint in town. Nice lighting and easy to listen to music and lovely friendly staff which to me is the biggest thing that I'm always looking for.
The prices aren't over the top the beers are very reasonable, the food all looks nice and even a little quirky and bespokish (thats a new word) it means original and one offish.
Quesadilla for breakfast, at last!!!!!
Prawn and scallop sliders I mean thats cool right! And the rest of the menu looks very tasty as well as priced to please.
There's a great beer garden out the back which i cant sit in because its pelting down outside and inside there is a elevated cool section at the back where you could have an intimate dinner with family or friends.
Alas I'm only here for one night so i wont get to try the TAPAS yes even Tapas which again i love!, but that only from Thursdays on into the busy weekend,...... but then again i might be able to change my schedule such is my love for Tapas and beer and, cool little places with good vibes, make sure you drop in if your in town I'm sure you'll like it as much as i do.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Dropped in here on the long weekend. Great friendly atmosphere and the meals were well priced and enjoyable. Would certainly recommend this eatery if in nelson bay.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We called in for breakfast and were greeted by friendly staff. Decor is warm and inviting. The coffee was awesome, and one of the nicest brekkies I have had in a long time. I would recommend giving his place a go. I had a great experience there.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I recently spent a long weekend in the Bay and randomly stumbled across this divine little gem.

Wow!

My friend and I happily partook of warm olives (delicious) and cocktails. The drinks were pricey, and you couldn’t afford to do this on a regular basis, but OH MY VERY GOODNESS!! They were amazing.

I started with a champagne cocktail with Cointreau and cinnamon, whilst my friend opted for a chocolatey/creamy concoction which she found heavenly.

We both chose a Monte Carlo for our second beverage and we were not disappointed. It was like a dessert with its sweet, creamy, deliciousness.

The tapas menu offered a lovely variety of choices and the drinks menu was extensive. The ambience and decor were quirky and fun. The service was friendly and the presentation was very, very nice.

I’m not sure if the location is quite right but I sincerely hope this business succeeds as I would love to return.