“Brunch!”

Take A Break Cafe Murrurundi
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Murrurundi
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I called in to this cafe with my brother and dad during a brief trip to Murrurundi. The staff were friendly and helpful. The service was timely and the food tasty. Coffee was great and they happily made my take away coffee in my thermos cup with no issue. Will make sure I call in whenever visiting family.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Had breakfast here with my daughter. Good quick service , Offered light choices . Good coffee. Great framed pics to purchase.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This place has great food, friendly staff and the coffee is awesome.
Easy place to stop and park on the highway.

lane2338, Manager at Take A Break Cafe Murrurundi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Nik for your review i am pleased you enjoyed your break with us.