“Coffee & Cake + Books = Winner! ”
Review of Booktique

Booktique
Ranked #4 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Merimbula
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

It's the combination that really makes this place. The barista (with cool tattoos) who made my coffee knows her stuff. Having dairy free cake is a big bonus, especially in Merimbula where the options are limited. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

If you want to chill out in a relaxed atmosphere, skip the other cafes and go here.

Shane G, Owner at Booktique, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Thanks Simon for your kind words, we appreciate them. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

A great place to unwind and enjoy a coffee. I tried the raspberry white choc muffin and it was so fresh and light. It was nice to browse through the books- this visit I purchased a beautiful glass jar. We visited on a Saturday morning and even though it was busy the service was quick and very friendly.

Shane G, Owner at Booktique, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Many thanks for your kind words. We do appreciate them and we hope to see you again in the not too distant future.
Take care and have a great 2017.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

We have previously tried Bookique & been very impressed with the flavour, taste & temperature of the coffee. Staff very attentative & pleased to serve us.

Shane G, Owner at Booktique, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Thanks Paul. Hope to see you again some time in 2017. We appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

A fantastic place to while away a bit of time and watch the world go by. Definitely the best coffee in Merimbula both the hot and iced variety for the hotter days. My kids assured me that the iced chocolate drink was to die for with all of us very keen to make a return visit. Great selection of books at very reasonable prices - came away with a couple of lovely, unexpected items too.

Shane G, Owner at Booktique, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Thank you Jacqueline.

We do appreciate your words and hope you had a great holiday. Look forward to seeing you again when you visit.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This shop is so terrible I could not drag myself out of the place as the coffee is to die for. Yes, I have four cups of coffee and could have stayed longer, only my tummy said time to go. I was also viewing the interesting books that are for sale and there is plenty of variety to choose from. I liked the atmosphere of "Booktique" very relaxing, that's why it is a terrible place, you can not pull yourself away to do other things in town. Great place to spend a relaxing time with friends. Good prices too, love their chocolates and cake. I'll be back, next time I visit with my family and friends.

Shane G, Owner at Booktique, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Hi ! At first I was horrified when I saw your headline.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your sentiment and hope to see you when you are back in town. Have a great New Year. We will try to be more 'terrible' in future !

Regards and thanks again Shane