All reviews tower house a great stay the main street fridge aquarium ocean town
Reviewed 13 March 2018

A very well appointed apartment with plenty of space on multiple levels. Stunning views of the lake & ocean from our room. Located close to the shopping centre. A special touch from the manager was the complimentary wine & beer in the fridge on arrival. We would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two weeks in December 2016 and I was remiss in writing a review. We booked Munns Tower House for our stay and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were two adults and two dogs...Portuguese water dogs ...and we loved it. It was our second time and are going back in December 2017. Centrally located with a lovely view. A great place to be based in Merimbula.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a week at the apartments to play golf in the area with some friends. The apartments were well appointed with everything you would need, also they were spotless and handy to the centre of town,a special thanks to Mike for our breakfasts and information to make our stay memorable, I highly recommend this location and will be returning.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Travelling with children can be a challenge! We chose this apartment because it was fully equipped, has a pool, and is walking distance from the town. The apartment itself was well appointed, clean, and had balconies on 2 levels giving gorgeous views over the water. A couple of minutes walk and you're at the Marina or in the town, but beware the 'hill of pain' when walking back!! There's plenty to do in the area too: we enjoyed a whale watching tour from the Marina, a trip to the Bega factory and museum, Wheeler's oyster farm/restaurant/shop in next door Pambula, and the aquarium in Merimbula itself. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great stay at your apartments . It was so good. Unfortunately we had to come back to the real world but came back feeling very relaxed.
Pat my partner is looking forward to coming back in June for a stay with her mum and best mate. And we will be back in October as well. I believe she has already booked it with you.
It was so nice waking up in the morning to see that view from the bedroom window. I was going to thankyou personally when I handed back the key but you weren’t there.
I contacted the Merimbula Tourism Office and sang your praises and have told all our friends and family what a great place you have there so I hope you get some more bookings from the people we recommended you to.
Anyway thanks again and look forward to the stay in October

Room Tip: we stayed in Room 13 had a fantastic view but all the rooms there do
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple