All reviews tower house a great stay the main street fridge aquarium ocean town
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Travelling with children can be a challenge! We chose this apartment because it was fully equipped, has a pool, and is walking distance from the town. The apartment itself was well appointed, clean, and had balconies on 2 levels giving gorgeous views over the water. A couple of minutes walk and you're at the Marina or in the town, but beware the 'hill of pain' when walking back!! There's plenty to do in the area too: we enjoyed a whale watching tour from the Marina, a trip to the Bega factory and museum, Wheeler's oyster farm/restaurant/shop in next door Pambula, and the aquarium in Merimbula itself. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great stay at your apartments . It was so good. Unfortunately we had to come back to the real world but came back feeling very relaxed.
Pat my partner is looking forward to coming back in June for a stay with her mum and best mate. And we will be back in October as well. I believe she has already booked it with you.
It was so nice waking up in the morning to see that view from the bedroom window. I was going to thankyou personally when I handed back the key but you weren’t there.
I contacted the Merimbula Tourism Office and sang your praises and have told all our friends and family what a great place you have there so I hope you get some more bookings from the people we recommended you to.
Anyway thanks again and look forward to the stay in October

Room Tip: we stayed in Room 13 had a fantastic view but all the rooms there do
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Quality and comfort of lounge room chairs and couch were well above normal. All were recliners in excellent, as new, condition. We normally struggle with comfort on chairs on our holidays, but not here. I don't know if we were lucky and were given the best (and/or only) room available, but we have never been more comfortable in a lounge and on a bedroom mattress. We will return, there's no doubt about that. Oh, I forgot to praise the view, the pool, BBQ area and price. All were outstanding, fear not.

Room Tip: Our room ph13, was split level 3 floors, so it wouldn't suit disabled or bad knees..
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

We found this place by accident and were attracted by the low cost.
When we arrived we fell in love with the room and pool/BBQ area.
The only downside of the property is the slight hill you need to walk up if you go down to the Main Street but really it is just good exercise.
We will stay here again if we come back!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Most beautiful views, family friendly apartments that feel like a home away from home, excellent pool area and BBQ facilities kept in immaculate condition by your friendly, gracious host, Mike. So close to everything, easy walk, however there is a hill but those stunning views don't come from being on the flat! Highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family