Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$117
Expedia.comUS$117
eDreamsUS$95
CheapTicketsUS$117
TravelocityUS$117
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

If I could give half a star I would. Our group consisted of a 60 something year old mother, myself, my sister with her partner and 2 young children we had booked a bungalow and a room. The children and my mother had gone off to sleep in the bungalow where I was also staying, so as not to disturb them I was laying on the bed in the room my sister was staying in and having a chat you know, as you do on a family trip. The "security" who was very threatening came banging on our door telling us to - quote, "go to sleep or get out" (who even talks like that!) There was no initial warning to ASK us politely as HUMAN BEINGS to keep it down or maybe return to our rooms as the residents are turning in for the night etc. I am visibly heavily pregnant he wanted us to get out! Insinuating that we were partying which is kind of funny as I can barely move. I'm not sure if this was a racial thing but we were certainly not granted the same courtesy that other residents were with these so called "noise complaints". To make matters worse he was supposedly calling the police after his very first conversation with us as we hadn't immediately obeyed his instructions to go back to the room. Let me remind everyone here again I am very pregnant.. This man was wild and I was scared a part of me wished the police would come as I had come here without my husband and had young children staying with us we would have preferred authorities sorting this out. Check Google reviews people as well before booking!!!!!!!! Also can't wait to see what colourful response we get for this review. Stay tuned folks! **see other responses on this page for how articulate and level of professionalism which speaks volumes in itself**

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

What can i say. An absolute amazing place and a great location. Family uad an amazing new years experience at this place. Would highly recommend. An awesome colourful experience so relaxing. The friendly staff truly made us feel welcome and the venue is very covid safe.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Have stayed in one of their cute red cottages before.
Had a few complaints - no bedside lights for one and only 1 pillow per person —and a postage stamp size tv.
Plus was that cottage was absolutely spotless (tho an undefrosted fridge meant we couldn’t make ice - tho tray not provided).
Love the concept but it’s so cheaply done that is hardly seems worth $170 a night. Surely a pair of IKEA bedside lamps can’t be a bridge too far? Lighting is appalling.
Like the concept but execution very cheap.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Qqqqww
John Nixon, Owner at Huskisson Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2020

That's fine though we recommend you don't stay again!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

2nd visit, couple only. We like the location, hence tried it again. We told them before we wanted 2 pillows each, and given the strange very bright lighting arrangement a couple of cheap bedside lamps would be good. Smallest TV you seen in modern days !
Nothing has changed. ! In addition I had booked at top rate of $175 per night, but because 2 of us, they lock access to the second room so suitcases are a nuisance, no access to extra pillows. The fridge has not been defrosted for a year, and no ice tray anyway.
When we arrived the current booking.com rate was $111, but no they took the full rate, no offer of part discount, plus $100 processed for possible damage. ! In addition, check in is at a motel back near town, with limited reception hours, so instant remedy to pillows is not possible.
Overall, we won’t be back. We have paid full freight on 2 occasions, and they are just not interested in their customers. That is a lousy thing to say about any hospitality operator, small or large. But true. W.

Room tip: If you go, you must INSIST ON A COLOURED CABIN ONLY, not a room in the back building.
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Swampy47

So if the first time you come why bother complaining again right?:)

Reviewed 5 February 2020

The short of it: Yes, the place was clean. Were the staff friendly? Yes. Did I get what I ordered? No. Did it cost me more money to get what I thought I'd ordered? Yes.

The long of it:
We stayed at Huskisson as my 40th birthday gift. I thought I had booked a lovely colored, multi-room cabin, and instead apparently booked a single room with a formica bathroom in a house overlooking said cabins.

I thought I'd paid a premium price (compared to other places in Huski) for a cabin near the beach. Upon arrival and finding out the listing was very misleading, I opted to pay even more money to actually get a cabin.

Once we unpacked in the cabin and went looking for the welcome pack to find the wifi password, we found there was no information other than a list of things we weren't allowed to do in the cabin, which I found to be very backpacker mentality, and not something I would expect from $185 per night stay. We had to call them for the wifi password.

While the cabin was indeed lovely and very close to the beach, I will never stay here again because even now I feel strongly that I was mislead about what I was paying for. Had I known it was a room in a house I'd have booked elsewhere.

Room tip: Make sure you're not booking a room in a house!
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Audiva123

Hi imtoostupidtobookonline,

You were not mislead! you booked a room in the house which is correctly advertised. If you press the book now button on what you have selected and you get what you pay for!
Read the correct description on the correct room type and you will hopefully book the right room next time!!!

Next time read what you are paying for!

Regards