“Great cafe!! Generous portions and well priced”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Station 4 Cafe And Bar
Ranked #44 of 59 Restaurants in Griffith
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’m told this cafe has fairly new ownership. I couldn’t fault it and returned for two lunches during my visit to Griffith. The chicken bruschetta was very generous and delicious. The selection of cakes was great! The coffee wasn’t my favourite but my hubby enjoyed it as it was quite strong. Obviously very popular with the locals - I saw everyone from teen birthday party lunches to elderly gatherings. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Bad experienced and least appetising salads. Both my husband and I ordered the salads. He ordered pumpkin and feta salad with grilled chicken. His salad looked like a bag of baby spinach was thrown in into the plate with a very small amount of the feta cheese and grilled chicken. I Ordered the Caesar salad without bacon. First try came with bacon and had to be sent back. The second time, after no apologies for getting the order wrong and about 15 minutes later, husband was going to the bathroom when he saw one of the wait staff was picking off the bacon on the second time around, Caesar salad without any gloves. Only after my husband asked them if that was my salad that the wait staff causally came to asked me if I wanted a remake of the salad which at that point, I’ve lost my appetite and said, no.

Date of visit: April 2021