All reviews outdoor bath great location private courtyard short walk into town a wonderful stay night stay self contained other guests tarek villa gate property byron appliances bugs kettle
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

This is a great little apartment very close to the centre of Byron bay. The property is in a complex with around 4/5 other lodges, it is very close to the town with your own car parking spot. We had the apartment at the back of the complex looking over the old trainline and I'm guessing onto the beach, although you cannot see the beach you can hear it which is a lovely when sitting on the veranda on an afternoon, the lodge had everything we needed little kitchen area lovely and clean nice bathroom facilities a little pool with sunbeds, although we didn't use it as the sun is only on it early afternoon. Very nice 3 night stay.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RJozzi
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Just stayed 2 nights at Yarrawarra Villa- it was adequate, very modern, stylish, clean, comfortable and private. The location is a great alternative to the beach and shopping centre. I was very relaxed and enjoyed. I will come back and highly recommended

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We had a rough start to our year & decided to "getaway". We managed to find a great rate at Cavvanbah and jumped on it. On arrival we were struck by the sound of the sea so walked out the back gate and onto the best beach we've ever seen, the sun was setting, the ocean was calm & serene, the evening bongo's lured us 5 minutes stroll down the beach to the main street as whales were breaching & there was a hippy dude making cool patterns in the sand. We had happy hour margaritas and walked through town sampling delicious food at 3 different restaurants. The Orient & St Elmo's were the brilliant. The following morning we followed the same path out the back gate, onto the beach and ran to the lighthouse & back... it truly doesn't get more scenic, anywhere. A well deserved seafood eggs benedict (Yes, there is such a thing & it's sensational) at Fish Heads was our morning feast and again a 5 minute stroll along the beach back home. So then I thought what the heck, I'm going fishing. I threw a line out and within an hour I had 4 whiting & a bream, using pippi's straight out of the sand. I cooked them for dinner & felt like a King as we bathed in moonlight under a starry sky obscured ever so slightly by palm fronds. We couldn't have been happier to have discovered this haven in a location that is quite simply unbeatable. Only problem is we had to leave :-( but we will come back. Simply Sensational.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Buddha222
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

To find the right accommodation, with out being let down or getting Mad, is almost near impossible! I am so glad I made the choice to book and stay at Cavvanbah. We stayed for a week and did not want to leave, Byron town centre less then a 5 min walk the beach your on it, Amazing, I had the trust in Cavvanbah that I search high and low for in every hotel or accommodation I stay in, clean, friendly, easy booking, professional and accommodating to every need or request We had. We will be back time and time again!! On to a good thing why stray!!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bec W
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Awesome hideout. We stayed in the Yarrawarra Villa. The place was clean and easy to maintain. It was private from all surroundings and in close proximity to the township and beach. Plenty of greenery around the villa.
When in Byron, Cavvanbah is for us...

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple