Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A good family day out

We visited yesterday, a family of 4 with a 7 year old and a 5 year old and had a great day. The... read more

Reviewed yesterday
V5501XFmichelleh
via mobile
Different levels made it very challenging

We visited Flambards as part of a coach trip. I am disabled with a mobility scooter with my son as... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Opalshards
Blackpool, United Kingdom

2,252 results
All reviews victorian village alton towers roller coaster blitz exhibition indoor attractions big rides all ages burger bar tesco vouchers white knuckle free return return ticket soft play great family day older children indoor play food outlets
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2021

We had an indoor ticket only and I am glad I ignored the bad reviews, although I think perhaps they are more for the rides.

It has to be said, the indoor Victorian streets were absolutely wonderful with so much to look at and enjoy. The sheer detail was the best I have seen anywhere.

Moving through to the Blitz exhibition we also enjoyed that, too.

I do agree with other reviews that the cafe is seriously dated and not particularly inspiring so I am glad we took our own lunch. The cafe is possibly the same as it was 30 years ago.

The flowers were amazing and someone clearly gives these excellent attention.

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

We visited Flambards this week and it wasn’t great. The place needs a massive facelift into the 21st century and it was dirty. We bought a coffee in the cafe and happened to look behind the sofa cushions and omg it was filthy with rubbish,crisps,sweets etc. There were no skirting boards in places and didn’t look like it had been cleaned in years! The toilets were clean which was one plus and the only thing worth going for was the Victorian village and war blitz which was interesting. Other than that it was rubbish and not worth the £20 we paid each. Never again and would not be recommending anyone to go there. Note to management get your fingers out and modernise this place and give it a good clean!!

2  Thank vodkachick68
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Visited on an 'indoors only' day as we were only interested in the Victorian village and the Britain in the Blitz exhibitions.

Very impressed overall with the displays and information for both experiences.

Would highly recommend. Really good value for money however, we booked online and had to pay a £2.50 booking fee. This was totally unnecessary on the day we visited as it was very quiet and could pay on the door with no booking fee.

Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

How can you charge an adult price for a 16 year old but class them as a child !! Very run down needs a lot of attention in all areas, food was overpriced would definitely not not waste my money or time visiting again

Date of experience: August 2021
3  Thank pedhol
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

I feel the last few reviews are really harsh! Yes a few rides are closed at the minute and some bits are a bit tired but come on people, we have been in a global pandemic! Our kids aged 6 and 9 thoroughly enjoyed themselves - there were more than enough rides to keep them happy plus the crazy golf and Victorian village.

Places like this need support now more than ever. Keep going Flambards!

2  Thank Devonfoodie2015