Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here overnight as it was really handy for getting to Heathrow for an early morning flight. We caught the bus and the stop was about 2-3 mins walk. The property was secured with a keyless lock and we checked in by looking into a camera and entering a code. Clean room, if on the small side, functional though. No hooks on the wall or anywhere to put your clothes and limited space around the bed too. The bathroom was clean and looked new. The shower was good but was bit fiddly trying to get it at the right temperature. The shared kitchen on the ground floor had a dining table and tv and tea and coffee making facilities as well as cutlery and crockery. All in all very functional if you just want a bed for the night close to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2019

I chose to stay here because I was picking up my dog from the ARC at Heathrow and it was conveniently located just a few minutes away by car. The first issue I encountered was having to postpone my stay for a week as my dog's flight had been postponed, I was charged another £30 for this change. The next issue was that the postcode of the property wasn't recognised by my satnav, fortunately I went to the ARC postcode first and asked for directions. Eventually I found the road, but it was dark by this time and having driven up and down the long road a few times I could not spot the house number. I called Booking.com and was assisted by a very helpful lady who contacted the owner/manager and got the correct postcode. She then went onto a map app for me and guided me to the property which was actually just a few buildings up from the main road on the left. She also described the property for me from street view to ensure I had found the right place. They will not allow you to book one of the parking places, but I was fortunate to find one available after walking around the rear parking area for about 15 minutes and peering in the dark at the almost non existent markings. Entry into the property was straightforward and I was in room 3 upstairs. The room was clean and basic, but could be vastly improved by just having tea/coffee making facilities. A small TV would be even better. There is a communal lounge/kitchen/diner on the ground floor, but I doubt if anyone makes much use of it. I had taken my own food and drink so wasn't too bothered about using anything except the kettle. Must say that I think you can book a reasonable hotel for just a little more money and it's a bit strange to stay in a place that doesn't have anyone on site.

Room tip: There appears to be only one room on the ground floor. It is a converted house.
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Jangles_11
Reviewed 3 October 2019

Cleanliness - Bathroom was brand new and spotless. Shower didn’t work though unless I wanted to be scorched!
Free tea and coffee but no milk! Lumpy bed. Room was very small for 2 people. A couple of hooks on the door and wall would have made a difference for hanging coat etc.

Room tip: no staff so make sure you'e organised.
Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

We booked this room for £42.70 through Agoda as it sounded good and convenient for Heathrow. After going up and down the road and taking a few wrong turns we finally arrived at the property after 10pm. There was no allocated parking as they had been taken up already and so had to park opposite the property where there were a row of cars. However, I had to move the car much further down the road early morning as all the other cars had been moved when I checked at 5am, so most likely I would have been booked if I had left it there. The property itself looked very promising initially and was impressed by the keycode lock outside and the self checkin ID webcam set up inside. The kitchen downstairs looked very clean and spacious. We had room number 2 as well and on entry, although it and the toilet were spotlessly clean, we came to realise there was nothing inside the small room except a bed, table and chair. Taking into account this had been one of the hottest days of the year with London temperatures in excess of 35 degrees, the room was hot and stuffy despite the large window fully open and there was not a fan in sight! I also desperately needed a shower as was sweaty from the day and when I got inside the shower and turned it on, I nearly got scalded and had to quickly get out as the temperature knob was broken and couldn't be adjusted. I looked on the welcome emails for the telephone number to ring but they were blotted out with x's as was the email address. I replied to C&P's welcome email through agoda and complained about the situation and asked for a refund so I could book another hotel but this is the reply I got:

"Thank you for your message and for bringing this to our attention.
We have arranged for someone to come first thing in the morning to check the shower, it’s very strange as the shower was in perfect working order this morning during our checks.

Please accept our sincerely apologies for any disappointment this may cause."

This was an unacceptable response as I paid £42.70 for an ensuite room with a broken shower and no fan available. All I wanted was a refund or confirmation that I would get one so we could check out and book a room at a hotel with a working shower and maybe a fan or a/c. We had taken this room when there were better hotels for £41 a night at Heathrow.

I would avoid this property and stick to a proper hotel with a reception and staff to deal with problems directly.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

London Heathrow is vibrant, loud, and busy. It is very hectic and there are no comfortable seats. Flight gate information is published shortly before boarding. It is not a place to relax between flights.

Date of stay: May 2019