4,534 results
All reviews covered walkway chinese restaurant the executive lounge minute walk long walk next morning free train an early flight london heathrow airport one night stay car park an overnight stay between flights good nights sleep hoppa bus oscars concierge
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The inside of this Hilton is massive but a beautiful building! As it’s right at the bottom of the runway I did wonder if the plains were gonna keep me awake but I never heard a thing! Sadly I never stayed long enough to have breakfast as an early flight I had to leave very early! The only thing I have to complain about is some of the staff were a moody, we thought we paid in advance for the hotel and he was very sharp with us which took me back a little and if we wasn’t rushing off I would have put him straight but other then that a really nice place

Stayed: April 2018
Jurgen S, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear "shalee12"

Thank you for review. We are grateful for your feedback and pleased you experienced a comfortable and peaceful nights sleep.

I am sorry to learn that some of the team did not make a good impression this is not the usual high standards we pride ourselves on. If you wish to share any futher direct feedback please feel free to get in touch directy.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed at the Hilton Heathrow in \Feb on our way to Phuket. I was very surprised at the quality of the rooms, the service, food, very good experience all round. Would definitely do it again. Staff on the checkin desk could not have been more helpful. Convenience to terminal 4 is excellent. They said it was a 10 to 12 minute walk, and they are right, in fact it is less.

Room Tip: All rooms looked to have a good view.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear "SussexJoy"

Thank you for sharing a review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to learn of your faultless stay, and how we exceeded your expectations.

We hope you enjoyed your time in Phuket and hope to see you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Hilton at Terminal Four is superbly located for travellers like myself departing from that terminal, linked as it is by footbridge that takes 5 minutes to cross.

Check in was swift, courteous and very welcoming; it also helped that I was upgraded to a King Deluxe room on the top floor (I am not sure if this was a perk of being a Hilton Honours member, but I'd like to think so!).

The lifts to all floors are located just behind check in, itself located in a very spacious, modern-looking atrium that houses four different choices for food and drink - a bar/restaurant, a cafe/restaurant, an Italian restaurant, and a Japanese restaurant (more on this in a moment).
A breakfast buffet area, fitness centre and pool are located downstairs towards the rear of this vast atrium.

My room was located on the top (5th) floor and faced the apron and runways - perfect for a plane nerd like me! The room, like the atrium, had a very modern, clean look and had an air of understated luxury.
The room was fitted with everything a traveller may require: from ironing board, a safe, extensive mini bar and free tea/coffee/water to good wifi and a quality HD TV with plenty of channel and language choices (this room was in sharp contrast to the Cardiff Hilton that was nowhere near this well-appointed).

The bathroom was stylish and decorated in calming colours that almost invite you to relax. Towels and toiletries were again everything you would expect at this price point.

Despite the proximity to the airport apron, there was no noticeable noise from the many taxiing aircraft and those taking off from nearby Runway 27 Left.

I visited the bar/restaurant for a beer with a friend who selected a green tea. Both of us were more than satisfied with the drinks and service and also enjoyed a very tasty dinner in the adjacent cafe/restaurant. However, it is the food and drink that provide the one flaw with this otherwise perfect hotel - the prices are very high (for example, £6 for a beer and £18 for a curry).

After a good night's sleep in the very comfortable King bed, check out was made even swifter by the fact that the hotel emailed my account prior to departure.

All in all, a very enjoyable and relaxing stay in a great hotel. I will definitely book again when I am passing through Heathrow.

Room Tip: Top floor northwest facing rooms have best views of the runways and apron if you want to watch aircraft.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear "Rankinsan"

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Heathrow for your recent visit. The team are delighted to learn how impressed you were with all aspects of your stay with us.

We are pleased you had a comfortable nights sleep before your flight the next day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my 4th stay, each for the night before a morning flight. Took advantage of AAA pricing for King Executive room. Used mobile app to choose atrium-view room on 4th floor. Quiet. Very comfortable bedding. Clean, modern bathroom. Took advantage of fitness center and pool in the early morning before departing. Lounge offerings for breakfast were great, as usual. Late-night meal at Oscar's was also great as usual. This is my go-to LHR hotel. Appreciate the attentive service.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the check-in desk are quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear "Castle400"

Thank you for your 5* review, its a pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton London Heathrow once more. I was happy to read your positive comments and learn how impressed you were with our hotel, amenities and service.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018

What you would hope for with a Hilton, a quick check-in and a comfortable room. Ours was quiet despite facing the airport. The room was clean, the bed was firm and the pillows were plentiful and comfortable. The bathroom was well lit, hot water was plentiful and the shower had good water pressure.

The only jarring note was opening the door the first time to find the TV and all room lights on - I guess they do that from the front desk, but didn't appreciate it after all day on airplanes.

The room service breakfast was delivered on time, included everything we'd ordered, and was reasonably priced. That was nice.

One thing important to know about this hotel - it is NOT convenient to Terminal 3. At all. You face an underground train ride and then a longggggggggg trip through drafty aboveground passageways pulling your bags (not real comfortable in the winter). If fact, the front desk recommended we take a taxi back to Terminal 3 the next morning to catch our flight.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear "Weary Travellery"

Thank you for sharing a review on Trip Advisor, we are all glad you had a comfortable and peaceful stay. I am sorry that you didn't find our hotel convenient for your flight from Terminal 3, please note that we do offer a complimentary buggy service from the hotel into Terminal 4 to catch the train, if you are ever to stay with us again we hope you can enjoy this option.