“Rude!!”
Review of Tasties

Tasties
Ranked #173 of 227 Restaurants in Bridlington
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Rude manager, rude (wife?) food wasn't hot. Full of kids. Not my ideal take away shop at all. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We went here after a night out and all I can say is the head chef, old bloke. Was the rudest man I have ever met. After queuing up for about 15 minutes just for some cheesy chips to receive them cold I went back up to the counter to explain this situation when even the bouncer on the door said "don't speak to him go to the women at the other end" ... as I approach the women and explain my chips where cold she sticks her hand in them hands them me back and says no they aren't. Well they are they have just been in my mouth. And they wasn't hot. So she tells the chef at this point he's shouting abuse at the top of his voice something about "don't come back then"..... my chips where replaced by some slightly warmer chips. If I could rate this place a 0 I would have done.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent Pizza and Fast food chicken. Gentleman who serves is very kind and attentive. Some options are halal like the chicken. Lovely crust on the pizzas. clean and good hygiene. When in area will eat here again.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

Best takeaway after a night out! Great food at a great price. Only downside is that the owner gets a bit snappy with you.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

We called in to tastes one evening for pizzas and a burger having used others in Brid which were not so good and we thought we would give Tastes a go. The cypriot gentleman behind the counter ( owner ) was very friendly towards us and took our order immediately we had a conversation with him when waiting for our food to cook and found him to be a total gentlemen. The food when it was given was piping hot and delicious and whilst in Brid on holiday we returned twice more . Please try this takeaway thumbs up.

Date of visit: April 2016