Bredbury Hall Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Alma Lodge Hotel(Stockport)
Wycliffe Hotel(Stockport)
1,060 results
All reviewshen partygirls nightresidents barwowcher dealgreat nightliving socialdance floorcourse mealtwo double bedslarge bathroomfriday nightset menufood was lovelyrestaurant stafflovely roombit datedovernight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at the Hotel only for one night. The room was very spacious and had everything you need (including iron!). The staff is really nice and I have never been so well welcomed by a receptionist before. Furthermore, it has a very good English breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
StephenFearnley, General Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Rui H,

Thank you for this 5 star feedback, WE are delighted you had such a great stay with us,

Lets hope to see you again very soon,

Kindest regards,

Stephen

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've just got back from a weekend away here with two girlfriends. Spacious room and shower was great, however it was a bit dusty behind the bedframe (room 315) as if it hadn't been dusted properly for some time. I also found the pillows too firm and high but was provided with a feather pillow when I asked do my 2nd night's sleep was much better. Had a great night at the club and really appreciated breakfast (good breakfast too) being served until 11am (on a weekend) after being up dancing til after 2am. Overall, enjoyed my stay and would go back.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Bredbury_DM, Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Holly,
I have asked Housekeeping to review this and where needed do some retraining, I am pleased that we managed to find you a pillow that met with your satisfaction. It is always pleasing when people enjoy there stay and we look forward to you returning again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Another fantastic weekend at Bredbury Hall, this time with girl friends celebrating our 50th birthdays. This is my 4th visit and, although I agree with other comments that some parts of the hotel are looking a little ‘tired’, I can not fault the quality of the food, the service and the friendliness of the staff in any way. It was a first time visit for my friends, but they were all so impressed that they are already planning our next visit.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you for fantastic review.
Please give our sales team a call see if we can help with your planning

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived at about 9pm after a very long journey. Check in staff were very welcoming and helpful, waiting staff in restaurant also very good. Food not so much as my rump steak was only partly edible due to too many tough sinews - although the meat part was good, but that was only half of it so it worked out very expensive. Our room was comfortable but could have done with re-decoration. Valance on one bed, non on the other. Bathroom was very sad and quite grubby in some areas. Breakfast was good although we were given an almost empty milk jug with our pot of tea.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christine C

Hi Christine,
I am pleased that overall the team delivered the service that we have come to expect at Bredbury Hall. I have passed on your concerns both The Head of Housekeeping and the Head Chef regarding your concerns.

We hope you will still consider returning to Bredbury Hall.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We had a King room which was fine and the bed was comfortable. We ate in the restaurant and the food was very good. We stayed on a Saturday night when there were a couple of hen parties and groups of rugby and football fans. The bar and restaurant were very noisy making conversation difficult. At around 1:30am we were woken up by a group of guests talking and arguing outside our room. One of them couldn’t get into her room. We asked them twice to quieten down but they wouldn’t. Two members of staff turned up to sort out the problem with room access and ended up arguing with one of the guests about who could stay in what room, at no point did the staff members try to quieten things down in consideration of guests who were trying to sleep. Based on this experience we won’t be staying again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the night club
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Bmcook C
Bredbury_DM, Manager at Bredbury Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Sorry for any inconvenience caused, i will bring this to the attention of the Night Manager to find out why it wasn't dealt with in a more appropriate manner.