“Amazinggggggg”

Papi flavours
Ranked #257 of 442 Restaurants in Bury
Price range: US$5 - US$500
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff nice clean amd comfy sofa . Pizza was perfect and ch Tikka panini got mouthwatering flavour . Definitely visiting Papi again.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Not overly clean. We placed our order after asking questions on a burger deal. He didn't give us the burger ordered. Then said we didn't order it. Couldn't be bothered. The place needs new staff and a bloody good clean. Filthy tables. Filthy floor.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Used to eat here quite regularly when I was at college, decent portions friendly staff who you could have banter with and. It was cheap too!

They do a loyalty card scheme (only valid at lunch, unfortunately) but it all helps!

1  Thank Kenny1995R
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Nipped in here as they were advertising any 10" pizza for £3.50.
I thought when I got inside I'd see that it was 'any pizza apart from...' or I'd notice the T&Cs in really small writing - but no, it was a genuine offer.
The cashier/chef guy was dead friendly & the second time I went in he even gave me some complimentary mayo...
There were tables to eat in but I took my pizza out & thoroughly enjoyed it, will be back soon.