“Not what we ordered”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Canaan Chinese Takeaway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have had several meals from this take away during lockdown and have all tasted good. However, the last twice the food has arrived 15-20 mins BEFORE requested time - we weren't ready and the last time my husband hadn't even got back home. I know people complain about food being late, but it's difficult to keep it hot if it's too early - that's the point of requesting a specific time!
Also the last twice one of the meals didn't look anything like the meal we had ordered (Szenchuan Special). The first time I just thought it was a mix-up, but twice is not acceptable.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Cannon chinese takeaway Stourport on severn i been using this place for 8 yrs now.
Always had best experience best service and quality food. There are outstanding

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Absolutely horrible attitudes in this place - ordered food through website for 18:30 at 16:30 in the afternoon and it literally came straight away! When I tried to explain the delivery man shouted at me, when I called to complain the woman on the phone shouted at me saying I should have put it in the message box! There was a drop down menu which I selected my time from - they insisted I had selected "asap" when I know full well I chose the time based on when my family would be home - I definitely chose the time and when I raised that there may be a problem with their website the woman just talked over me saying "no no no no" I would not be writing reviews like this if i wasnt absolutely sure I had set the delivery time properly! I am fuming with the way I have been spoken too as a woman home alone!

Reviewed 25 September 2020

Food delivered hot. Large portions and lots of meat in the meat dishes.
Very enjoyable.
Now a small delivery charge. Have knocked a star off as half an hour late with delivery.

Date of visit: September 2020
3  Thank WorcesterMoray
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Simple to order on their website, we had to pay a little extra delivery, because we live in Bewdley, but when the food arrived it was amazing, excellent value and really tasty, will definitely be ordering again.

Date of visit: September 2020