“Average ”

Boomerang Family Play Centre
Ranked #7 of 9 things to do in Melksham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We cater for ALL your families needs! Regions largest soft play centre 5 types of birthday party Lazer battle zone kitchen Starbucks Coffee Little Joey's Nursery Afterschool and Holiday Club Amazing events and activities!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

First time visiting here with my 2 year old and 5 year old. The kids only used the larger of the 3 play areas and they absolutely loved it. We arrived relatively early and spent 2 1/2 hours here which was plenty for them both. Tends to get busy about 11:30/12 which luckily is when we left.

The toddler area would have been good to use however a lot of older kids in there and didn’t want my 2 year old going in there and getting pushed over by the older kids who shouldn’t have been in there in the first place.

Can’t comment on the food as never had any, but kids food coming out looked reasonable. Did have coffees and drinks which were at reasonable prices.

Overall I would return as the kids loved it. Could do with an updated clean though especially the toilets.

1  Thank ek345
in 5 reviews
"softplay"
"steam"

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

First visit to Bounce House today. We had 3 kids aged 6-10yrs. They had a great time on the trampolines for the hour so their review I am sure would be top rated.

I didn't find it overpriced compared to other trampoline parks, although was a lot smaller than expected, it was fine. I would advise signing all the waivers online as doing it when you arrive would be chaos.

The staff here are not good! They don't have an ounce of customer service or the ability to work under pressure. When we arrived there was one girl for the softplay entrance and for bounce house, which was fine but she was unable to answer any questions with any confidence. At the cafe when asking for a spoon we were met with the response of 'well isn't there one over there?' With a half hearted wave.

With one of our party unable to participate due to disability it was not very inclusive as there was no viewing area, so the only choice was sit in the softplay area for the hour alone.

It was fine for an hour, but in future I will travel a little further for better quality.

1  Thank Samantha H
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We have been to this soft play venue a few times.
They have Starbucks coffee on site and offer food and snack refreshments although we have only had coffee (Lattes) and snacks. The Coffee isn't great and the snacks and food is expensive so tend to take our own.
The play areas aren't massive but okay however there isn't a lot of staff supervision so kids come back complaining of bullying kids a lot.

The place does look like it needs a good clean as you see a lot of dust in places. I have asked my partner how often this place gets cleaned looking at it all.

I wouldn't recommend having a birthday party there as the staff do not get involved or have much input and for what you pay you would have thought they would.
They do at McDonald's!

I would say 2 possibly 3 hours is enough time in any one stint. 3 hours is possibly pushing it.

The toilet facilities are poor and where kids tend to use them unsupervised there is normally a lot of pee on the floors. The washing areas are not great either.

I would say not a very hygienic place to take your children and is a nightmare during busy times.

2  Thank SevensUP
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I went to a family members kids party and they were very good with them hiwever whilst i was there i witnessed an older lady with diabilitys having abit if a meltdown and the staff not only stood there staring at them but after she calmed down and went ti grab a drink they were quite rude and blunt with her , if only they could've been as caring as they were to evaryone else to her

2  Thank shannon w
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The amount of money that you pay to get in and the prices they charge for food, they must be raking it in. Which makes me wonder why everything in there needs cleaning and updating. The toilets are disgusting. It used to be a clean place to go but the state of my children's socks says it all. Tables are left dirty and the carpet is so sticky. The place has so much potential. Parents leave there kids unattended and there are clear height guidelines for children but my baby was pushed over by children that shouldn't have been in there. I think it needs more staff to supervise the play area and the eating area. That way things can be kept reasonably clean and safe.

1  Thank Layla B