“Party of 21 for 60th birthday”
Review of Zumi

Zumi
Ranked #45 of 81 Restaurants in Devizes
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family operated local Chinese Restaurant serving 'A La Carte' and 'All You Can Eat' menus as well as a takeway service including home delivery. Please note we do not operate a buffet service and all of our dishes are cooked fresh to order, as such, with the 'All You Can Eat' being a three course meal, at least 90mins (possibly more when busy) should be allowed to enjoy this menu. If you are short on time then you should consider ordering 1 course from our 'A La Carte' menu.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here for my birthday meal yesterday and it was excellent. There was 21 of us and the service was brilliant, all food came out Lovely and hot and we were not rushed. Definitely would recommend and will be going back there again.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I visited on a Saturday night with my husband and 2 teenage children. We didn't have a booking and even though the restaurant was busy we got a table. We ordered from the all you can eat menu at £21.95 a head. The menu was extensive and the way to order set out well. Service was friendly and we were offered more dishes if we wanted them but had eaten too much as it was. The food was good and it was good value for money. We found the atmosphere lively and we did have a good time.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

It is our 49th wedding anniversary and we have had a wonderful meal. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Roll on 50!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I recently got some take away food from here the food wasn't great.
I ordered satay and it just tasted watery and hot not like the lovely satay you get in the champion in westbury.
Egg fried rice was really dry as well. Everything seemed extremely salty too!
Shame as the prices are reasonable and the lady who served us seemed nice and friendly but the food let it down.
Maybe the food is different in the restaurant but I won't be finding out.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

We love this restaurant ! The staff are very friendly and the food is excellent, fresh and what I call 'clean'. I have found that a lot of the sauces from other oriental restaurants have really 'gloopy' sauces and soggy veg added to them which leaves you feeling yuk afterwards. Zumi's in Devizes is great, not just the restaurant but the takeaway is also excellent. I would 100% recommend Zumi's !!!