“Birthday Treat”

Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Liversedge
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I got a voucher through my email for £10 off a meal for 3. I booked a table and was happy with the table. The food was nice and hot. We were impressed, will visit again

Reviewed 17 April 2018

very pleasant staff.
Very nice and clean.not bad
Food it’s in a nice location and gets busy on Sundays for the families

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed over night here on a Saturday night. I ate lunch, dinner and breakfast in the pub. Food was fine. Restaurant was very busy so must be decent. Room was pleasant and clean. They are in a separate building to the pub and we didn’t hear a thing. The staff were all lovely and friendly. If we’re ever in the area again we would stay.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

My mum got a massive quarter of a chicken lunch, we ordered the exact same meal and are sat together, (we should have got the same) i gets a chicken drumstick. Usually it falls from the bone & always nearly half a chicken in the 20 years of using this pub but today to make matters worse, it was like rubber & dried out. I talked to the manager she said in an abrupt mannor "ooo your lucky you get a breast every time you come, as it is pot luck what is pulled out of the freezer. Since when has one drumstick been quarter of a chicken? The veg boiled to death. I have always been the one to stick up for the place when others slate it but I shall not be returning must be new management?

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Lovely food, very good choices, excellent customer service, great value for money. Would highly recommend a visit, will definitely be going again and soon.