“Great food and beer selection”

Iron Abbey Gastro Pub
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Horsham
Reviewed 13 February 2018

The Iron Abbey has great food along with a ton of high end specialty beers on tap. There is a temperature controlled specialty beer room with some very rare bottles that get better with age. I used to work as a Belgian brewery representative and I can attest to the fact that they go out of their way to find beers worth cellaring that most other high end places don't ever offer.

There are food specials each night, like $6 craft hamburgers on Wednesdays. Find the food special you like and head over for a great night.

Make sure to check out upstairs!

I voiced my concern to the owner about a private party room in the middle of the restaurant between Iron Abbey and Nabrasa. The room doesn't have proper sound proofing and caused my table to have a bad evening when we attended a special whiskey dinner for knob creek. We no longer go to any special events in this room and we all keep earplugs in our cars now in case something like that ever happens again. You will only be I that room for special events so don't worry about it if you're just going for a meal!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"upstairs"
"craft"

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great stop for Happy Hour. Good selection of appetizers and great Caipirinhas! Attached to NaBrasa which is a Brazilian Steakhouse.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Had reservations for a dozen people. It wasn’t ready. We were taken to a back room through a middle room. It had very loud music. The waiter was difficult to hear and understand. Service was slow and overpriced. Fries were bland. Fish and chips were more greasy than I expected. Mac and cheese wasn’t “something to write home about”. The best thing I tried was the cheese plate with five cheeses. Also, if they had a note about split checks and added gratuity on large parties, it was NOT prominently displayed. As a local, it was a once and done visit. I won’t give it lower than a three because the waiter did come back to check and bring to go boxes. Food was Edible.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Wide selection of beer but I have found the food to be lacking on several occasions. Others seem to like it but I have yet to have a good meal there. More of a bar, than a restaurant.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The Iron Abbey was a great find! The food is excellent with a nice variety to choose from. The beers take center stage. Forty on tap, which change on a regular basis. Many, many more in bottles. The wait staff and bar staff are amazing, friendly, engaging and very helpful when it comes to picking just the right beer for you...or two or three! A definite must do.