“Black Dog Breakfast ”

Add it.
Black Dog Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had a ham and cheese omelette. It was perfect. Light and fluffy eggs with a good salty ham and not too much cheese. The homemade English muffin toast was awesome and would make for a perfect breakfast sandwich. Wife had the breakfast sandwich on ciabatta and was pleased though she said next time she'd get it on English muffin toast. The banana nut flavored coffee they had was amazing!! Server was swift and pleasant. Good value. Also, breakfast potatoes were a little too soft for my preference but were seasoned well and we agreed we would get them again.

1  Thank Jeff W

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great place. Prices are reasonable. I had the beef tenderloin salad the meat melted in your mouth. Not your ordinary steak salad this had avocado, on greens no French fries. The she crab bisque was delicious!

1  Thank minnieme1
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped for lunch and got take out. I had a half of a club sandwich which I think is one of the better ones I have had in a long time. I also got half of the salad special of the day. It was a grilled chicken salad with strawberries, walnuts, blue cheese and balsamic dressing. It was great. It makes me want to go back and buy another one for lunch tomorrow. The staff is very nice and I was done quickly. I have never had to wait long but I usually go around 1:30. I would highly recommend eating there.

1  Thank Tasha W
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

1st time there. Met a friend for lunch. Sat at a table and waited and waited. Finally someone came and we placed our order. The menu was very limited. The food was decent. After delivering our food the server never returned to our table. My friend held her glass up to the server (standing behind the counter 4 feet from us) to ask for a refill. She disappeared in what we assumed was the kitchen. Didn't see her again. Seems they have a lot of regulars who come for lunch from the local businesses. Noticed they got very attentive service. The lukewarm service didn't leave a great impression on either of us.

1  Thank beachluvin
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Had lunch here a couple of days ago. I gave it an average rating because our salads had a lot of bad lettuce in them. I think they should be more conscientious about making their salads.

1  Thank flossgloss