“Great ice cream, convenient location”
Review of Coutts

Coutts
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Hawley
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We'd been looking for ice cream in the area for a while and hadn't really found anyplace so while going through Hawley, I searched on my phone and found Coutts. The GPS was off and I went passed it and had to turn around. I had alted Caramel and my husband had butter pecan. The small is two large scoops. They were both delicious. My grandson had a large soft serve chocolate. They also sell ice cream in cartons and ice and ice cream cakes. It was too hot to take some home or we would have. I couldn't resist buying the peanut, salted caramel fudge. It was fantastic. I will have to go back and get a pound. I mean it and I am not a fudge lover. We will definitely go back, maybe for a banana split lunch! My only criticism is that the presentation could be better. Smaller cartons to serve from and more variety in the case so the customers can see their choices. There are tables and a coed restroom so if you're going with kids, it's family friendly.

1  Thank RosiePearl

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Dark Chocolate Razz, absolutely wonderful and a huge one scoop. We also had the blueberry cheesecake which great

1  Thank cathy0516
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Visited here with family...we all got completely satisfied with our choices!! The kiddie size is huge! The portions are awesome. They have a ton of flavors...can sit inside and out..and it is not expensive. Wonderful expirience!! Below is a soft serve medium!

1  Thank Tara H
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

There's something so wonderful about getting ice cream at the end of a summer day, and my favorite place to do so is Coutts Homemade Ice Cream. So many wonderful flavors to choose from. Huge sundaes. Cookies. Fudge. Lots of ways to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Momonaroadtrip
Reviewed 22 July 2016

We NEEDED ice cream -- and Coutts saved the day. While the Mango Ice was probably my favorite, the coffee and German chocolate cake were also delish. Nice people; sit inside or out; and great cones. Kiddie cones were a generous scoop -- excellent for kids and adults alike, unless you want to mix and match -- which may be worth it if you can't decide which flavor to choose.

Date of visit: July 2016