“Americana at its best.”

Add it.
Farber's Penn Can Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Harford
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This is an old fashioned, breakfast all day, Same faces everytime, stop in once a week for breakfast place. It is for the truckers, no doubt, but a family can also eat here comfortably. Good prices, decent food. They serve breakfast 24 hours, and it's the best thing to order. The big sign says "EAT".

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Same as D&H Penn Can? I've been to this restaurant several times and know it only as The Penn Can. It might have changed hands, but we didn't notice- except for minor décor changes.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Very friendly staff and good prices. We enjoy breakfast and take out for dinner a couple times a month. Its not fancy just a small dinner. Love their open face sandwiches.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 9 December 2014

My hubby and I make the trip to upstate NY several times a year to visit my father. We ALWAYS stop on the way up and back between PA and NY. This is the BEST short order diner we have EVER come across. Their sausage gravy over biscuits CANNOT be beat! BY ANYONE! I challenge anyone who says otherwise. The food is EXCELLENT. The service is so incredibly friendly that we feel like family when we are there. I've had both breakfast and lunch items and we love it all. Have NEVER been disappointed. Go ahead, try it! I understand there are more well-known chain restaurants out there on 81, but you won't be disapppointed by the quality of the food and service.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 1 August 2012

One of the best fuel stop around for a good home cook meal. Stop there every trip I make down I81 exit 217