“Amazing! The Best BBQ I ever had. ”
Review of I84 Country Deli

I84 Country Deli
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Greentown
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian
Description: I84 country deli , is has the best Cheese steak and Burgers in Pa. Our Country Store has has unique souvenirs to remember your beautiful time at Lake Wallenpaupack and Milford PA. From key chains, t-shirts, mugs, coasters, pottery, signs, pillows, bags and much more.
Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Today I went to 84 Country Store in Greentown PA and I had the best BBQ Ribs I ever had. Let me tell you something, I travel a lot and I have been in many great restaurants and I know about BBQ, and this place is hands-down the best. They have many activities for children and the staff is very nice. If you are going to Lake Wallenpaupack, the Poconos, or if you are nearby, I recommend trying this unique fantastic place. The burgers and sandwiches are amazing too.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

The food is amazing here! Skip the restaurants, diners, and fast food places and stop in. We really enjoyed the barbecue ribs- they are juicy, meaty, and flavorful. We are going to come back to try the other bbq items once they are available. ( they just started serving their seasonal barbecue- call ahead to place your order!) in one word: Yummmmmm!

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

On our way to retrieve our Penn State student, we found this place thanks to GPS in trip advisor app. The owners are from New York. Need I say more. Great service and overstuffed sandwiches- this will be our dedicated stop point from now on. Cute country general store look and feel.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

Ok, so this place is my favorite place to go, but after a while you like something new. Now there are some new menu items which are wonderful, check out the Diablo a spicy take on their already excellent cheese steak, or maybe you want the Po Boy, a catfish with tangy sauce on fresh bread, or the Guido with roast pork and garlic greens and fresh bread, or the big Olde English Burger, big enough to feed two and with cheddar cheese and mushroom gravy which is delicious. Always something new to try so if you haven't been in check the place out. The English Toffee looks great and the truffles and chocolates are gourmet!

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Ordered to sams to go. Interesting combination for the choices. Mine has roasted pork, sour kraut , and apple spread. It was great tasting and filling. Also had a choc milkshake... It was spot on. I will be back!!

1  Thank TravelingDrZ