“Small takeout order with big impression!”
Review of Buddy's BBQ

Buddy's BBQ
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Greentown
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We have a cottage nearby Buddy’s, and my hubby is not a huge BBQ fan so we hadn’t been there...tonight, solo, I got a quick takeout of BBQ tacos as a treat! So glad I did! The meat was delicious, great care was taken with the presentation (even with a takeout order), everything was fresh and delicious. Both women working seemed to really care about the freshness and timing of the food, and were cheerful and professional. A quick takeout meal, but the food and service made a big impression! Will be back (probably next week!)

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Got the family platter #1 and it was plenty for 3 adults. Chicken is pretty standard delicious bbq, but ribs and brisket are Out of This World good. Go early early on summer weekends-we went at 5 and were among the last to eat on Sunday. They literally sold out of food and were closing down, turning people away by 6.

It’s a very casual, comfortable atmosphere. There’s a TV but thankfully it was off. Play sets and outdoor games in the back so tween kids went out there while we enjoyed our byo wine. Nicely, they have wine glasses to borrow.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Every summer I anxiously await the reopening of Buddy's BBQ! Their BBQ is the best around and I mean the BEST. My husband and I usually share a combo platter consisting of chicken, brisket, ribs, pulled pork and a choice of sides. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. If you want something smaller, their tacos are delicious too. The meats are all tender and just melt in your mouth. Friends I've introduced to Buddy's are always thrilled and can't wait to go back. Whether you want lunch or dinner, take out or eat in, you will be very pleased with your BBQ experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We loved this place. The food is delicious and the service is spot on. They make all the food fresh on site. There is a indoor dining room, huge covered patio outside or a take out window. They even have outdoor games to play! Plenty of parking and nice restrooms. BYOB.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Wife and I stopped by BYOB here. Enjoyed the outside seats and bbq. Brisket was good and really like the cole slaw.