3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$188
View deal
Booking.com$188
Hotels.com$188
Courtyard$188
Priceline$188
Travelocity$188
FindHotel$188
All reviews infinity pool balcony room convention center outdoor seating front desk bay view beautiful hotel parking garage water view presque isle room key hotel restaurant walk in shower fire pit checking in upon check lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2022

Beautiful modern hotel on bay. Outdoor infinity pool and indoor pool also. Full service bar and restaurant, nice place to watch sunset. Parking garage adjacent with $14 parking fee. Other restaurants in area also.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul Hudak, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2022

stevendale, thank you for taking the time to provide a perfect 5 bubble review! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed August 1, 2022

Our visit to Erie, Pa Bayfront Courtyard Marriott was less than stellar from the start. I visited the public restroom while my husband got the room key. It was filthy, paper towels were strewn everywhere, one toilet was clogged and there was no toilet paper in the stall I used. Having used the pre check in available to members we expected the few special requests to be fulfilled, but there were no extra towels or pillows. Our room was not cleaned during our stay until we asked for it and even then it was very apparent that it was not cleaned well, but the attendant happily took the tips left. The service was terribly slow in the bistro and restaurant, but the food was good. The furniture in both the restaurant and patio was worn and definitely needed restored or replaced. Overall we were disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Deanne, thank you for providing your feedback on your most recent stay. I appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention, and I have spoken directly with our housekeeping manager about the restrooms and thank you for pointing out the patio furniture. We have actually ordered new furniture (due to supply chain issues it is on a 20 week wait, so we will have it in place for next year). We hope you will give us another chance to impress you on your next visit to Erie.

Reviewed August 1, 2022

i thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard in Erie. Lovely space taking full advantage of the fabulous location. My only complaint is that the driveway in front of the hotel was being paved as i was arriving. Not a great first impression.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ShaunanKring, thank you for taking the time to provide a perfect 5 bubble review! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed July 23, 2022 via mobile

We’ve stayed at this hotel a few times now and have always had a good experience. This time was no exception. We booked 2 nights in a terrace room - courtyard view (courtyard view was an oversight on my end). We used mobile early check in & our room was roughly ready right at the time I marked down. This was SO convenient initially . I did end up having to stop at the front desk because we needed a physical key for my husband who doesn’t have the app. Later we were super grateful for the keycard as I found that some of the door scanners weren’t functioning proper with the mobile key- & others we spoke with had similar issues.

Throughout our stay, my husband and I remarked multiple times how kind and professional the staff were. We didn’t ask for much but any interaction we had left us feeling that the staff strived to go above & beyond and that we felt “at home”.
Pier 16 & Shoreline Grill had delicious food with fantastic waterfront ambiances.

I guess my only real gripes with this hotel are the inconvenience to get around & the gym. While I’m grateful for the secure doors and elevators, it was also rather frustrating having to use an elevator everytime we needed to go to the lobby floor (or anywhere really). I think I was particularly conscious of this due to my mobile key malfunctioning in the elevator. The only steps we found were to get outside but not in.
These came in handy when taking the dog out.
Lastly- and this isn’t purely marriotts fault at all, but when I was using the gym, there were multiple kids, well being, kids. They were hanging all over the treadmills and cranking up the speed. I was rather uncomfortable as I was scared they were going to get hurt, but they were with an adult so that wasn’t my place. They got to be so out of hand yelling and running around that my husband ended up cutting his workout short.
Fortunately none of the children were hurt that I saw, but this seems like a huge liability for Marriott so y’all might want to do more to enforce your rules since parents don’t always parent.

Room tip: Try to get a Bayfront room! If not, you can still enjoy the outdoor patio at pier 16 or shoreline for the sunset. Pool wasn’t busy 11a-2
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Paul Hudak, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2022

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and your feedback. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed July 22, 2022

This is an amazing hotel right on the waterfront in Erie, PA. The room was great (very clean) and the food at the restaurant was delicious. I recommend spending a few bucks extra and getting a bayview room. I also recommend asking for a room on the 5th floor. The views are worth it!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a perfect 5 bubble review, and for your feedback. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again in the future.