Lowest prices for your stay
$72
Free cancellation until 10/16/22
Hotels.com$72
Priceline$72
Travelocity$72
All reviews free breakfast laminate floors front desk room was clean parking lot fridge and microwave great room king bed mcdonalds coupon motel pets freeway channels chain
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2020

I needed an affordable overnight stay where I could bring my dog. This was a no hassle check-in. The photos on the web site are misleading. The room I was in was much smaller than the picture. I could hear the highway but I was able to sleep. You might want to ask for a room away from the highway. This is a budget hotel so don't expect a refrigerator. Staff was friendly and welcoming.

Room tip: ASk for a room on the side of the bulding away from the highway.
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Linda147
Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with my better half and her kids. Desk clerk who checked me in was very friendly and thanked me for being a Redicard member (but didn’t get my customary bottle of water; this was no biggie). The reservation clerk booked a two double bed for me and my party and this was fine; the bed was comfortable and I slept well (and so did my better half and her kids.) Check out the next morning was a breeze. I did not see any of the housekeeping issues as previously described, nor did I see any illegal activity occurring in the property. (There were some people who were a bit noisy and slammed a door or two but this was an isolated issue.) Since I was on the other side of the hotel, I did not hear the heavy traffic from I-90, but you can hear it when you’re on the opposite side of the hotel and outside.

The reason for the one point dock is that there could be better signs coming from Perry Highway onto the property; you could miss the driveway that leads to the main entrance.

Would I stay here again? Yes.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

I don’t have grandiose expectations when booking a room at a “lower end” hotel or motel. I just want a clean place to rest my head. This apparently is not a priority at the Red Roof Inn or maybe it was an off day. There was hair on the toilet, shower and left over on the blow dryer. The floor didn’t appear to have been washed anywhere either. The bed linens did appear clean as well as the towels, thankfully. There were lots of cars coming and going all night (most of which didn’t appear to be guests) and many of them were apparently unaware that people were trying to sleep. All the rooms were 100% smoke free but still at certain points throughout our stay I smelled the scent of cigarettes wafting into our room. To throw a dog a bone: there was a desk for guests on work trips as well as a fridge and microwave. The location, which added to the noise, was conveniently located right off the highway.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank JVTrue
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Trip advisor relly blew it on this one. Room is small but clean and fine except for the incredible noise! I booked this hotel based on the rating here and I'm up writing this review because its so loud in my room I need earplugs. I could spit in to I-90 from my doorway. I'd pay $100 dollars right now to be off the highway more. HUGE MISTAKE booking here, DO NOT pay attention to the TA rating, the location is terrible.

Room tip: Far side of highway rooms are a must if you value your rest.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank moyniman
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

I travel to many states and am always looking for these type of “diamonds in the rough!” It was a very comfortable room, clean, safe neighborhood and awesome breakfast solution of vouchers for McDonald’s next door! Great staff, friendly people who are also guests! Overall a very pleasant and comfortable stay. We will be back!!

Date of stay: October 2019