Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Wyndham
$84
travelup.com
$74
Hotels.com$84
Booking.com$84
Lol.travel$86
All reviews waffles off the highway free breakfast indoor pool casino chain microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2022 via mobile

Our family had a horrible experience here. Checked in with an unfriendly receptionist, checked us into a filthy room with stained sheets, old food and napkins behind the TV, and dog poop under the AC! Receptionist moved us to a different room that was almost as filthy, and the shower was not clean at all! Told the receptionist this hotel was too filthy to stay in, and he cancelled the reservation. I asked if we'd be refunded and he told me that's not up to him and to call wherever we booked from. Terrible customer service and extremely dirty rooms. Do not stay here!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Erie, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2022

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations.
I deeply apologize for all the inconvenience. We are working to improve the problems areas detected in your stay and will ensure that they are improved to the best.
Despite your disappointment, we hope you will return to stay with us again.
You can be assured of our very best attention.

Sincerely
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 13, 2022

On a cross country road trip we booked online, when we arrived the young lady at the front desk could not check us in, but instead looked at us for 30 min explaining how she was alone and unable to work the computer, we called la quinta customer service and we were ultimately able to make a second booking and get not a trim as it was late we went straight to sleep and when we woke up we saw the true state of our room.

Below are pictures of our hotel room, black mold, water damage and other horrific maintenance issues. Ritz crackers sprinkled on the floor. I can’t even put into words how poorly maintained the property is.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Erie, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2022

Hello Guest,

I am really disappointed to note that your overall experience of the stay was unsatisfactory. Whatever may be the reasons; we will definitely verify the reality and take actions to prevent such happenings in the future.
Our apologies for your inconvenience, but we still hope that you will be generous enough to give us one more opportunity to show us in a better way.

Reviewed May 27, 2022

Reserved a room with a whirlpool a month in advanced, when we arrived they stated it was broke and they tried to call. I had no messages, my 15 year anniversary was ruined, and they couldn't even give me a room at discount had to pay full rates.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Erie, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2022

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the stay and the feedback.
Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed May 9, 2022

The hotel was clean. The staff were friendly and made us feel welcome.
Our room was perfect clean and comfortable. The maintenance department should be looking at refreshing the paint on suite doors. Overall we would definitely stay there again.
Pet fee charged $35.00

Date of stay: May 2022
1  Thank Beetonians
Hotel Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Erie, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.We truly value the opinions of our guests. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and experience has always been our mission! I am happy to read that you had a nice time during your stay with us.I look forward to seeing you back again.

Reviewed May 2, 2022

I was surprised that this hotel was poorly run. Dirty and smelly! The tv screen was greasy and I was afraid to put my clothes bag on the floor. The room was not cleaned properly as we found hair clips in my dogs fur in the morning! Gross! I will never go back to this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Erie, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2022

Dear Guest,

I'm sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. We are looking for ways to improve our service. Please visit again. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance.