Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$127
View deal
SpringHill Suites$127
Booking.com$127
Hotels.com$127
Travelocity$127
Priceline$127
FindHotel$127
All reviews front desk millcreek mall sitting area shopping and restaurants nice pool easy access up to date free breakfast presque isle short drive parking lot jacuzzi sofa interstate microwave housekeeper peach
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2022

Stayed at Springhill Suites on July 8 2022. Rooms were very nicely remodeled, BUT room was filled with dozens + of large carpenter ants crawling on nightstand, phone, beds, floor. Staff was unable to provide another room, provided ant traps at 1130 pm, offered to let us leave with 2 toddler to find another hotel, at no charge! No other rooms were available, per the front desk staff.
Left 2 voice mails with the so called managerwho was not available on weekends, and never heard from her.
Wrote to Marriott Customer Care center, still awaiting a response.
Horrible experience, that the staff could not handle and the manager was not available to assist with. Absolutely & incredibly unacceptable!

Date of stay: July 2022
Kimberly Miller, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2022

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future.

Reviewed July 20, 2022

We were here one night & were pleasantly surprised by the free Tesla charging stall. This was great! Our suite was large & spacious with 2 massive tvs. The only con was that we never had hot water. When we called down they said it takes 15 minutes. We waited 25 and nothing improved. We did receive Marriott BonVoy points for this. It is very close to Presque Isle state park.

Date of stay: July 2022
Kimberly Miller, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2022

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing about your stay at the SpringHill Suites Erie.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with our team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2022

This was my second time staying at this property. I figured I would stick with something familiar. The hotel is in a good location with easy access on and off the interstate. There are several places to eat and shop within walking distance. The person working the front desk was friendly and helpful, making check-in a snap. The room I was initially assigned was not up to standards. The bathroom and sink area were cleaned in a half-hazard manner. The staff member working the front desk apologized and assigned a new room. The second room was spacious, clean, up-to-date, and quiet. Common areas were clean and also up-to-date. This is not a top-tier Marriott property but it is nice and my stay was enjoyable. I will stay here a third time if I find myself needing an Erie hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed June 26, 2022 via mobile

This location is ok. The room was clean. The description of the rooms on the website is a little exaggerated. Not quite as large or well-appointed as described on their website; but ok. Breakfast was limited but that was expected because of COViD.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kimberly Miller, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2022

We apologize that your stay was not what you expected and that we did not live up to your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as we work to improve everyone's stay. I am sorry that we did not have the opportunity to correct the concerns of your stay while you were here.

Reviewed April 13, 2022

I recently stayed here for a business trip. The hotel is currently undergoing renovations. However, it is still one of the best places I have ever stayed. The staff is very pleasant and personable. My room was very nice, comfortable and clean. I have absolutely no complaints. I hope I get to stay here again for work in the future.

Room tip: I stayed on the second floor and it was quiet.
Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Kimberly Miller, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Erie, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2022

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Erie. We hope to see you again soon!