Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$110
View deal
Hotels.com$110
Booking.com$110
Priceline$110
Travelocity$110
Hilton Garden Inn$115
FindHotel$110
All reviews safari grill cracker barrel room was clean great stay pool and hot tub front desk staff very nice hotel would stay here again short drive waffles lobby interstate walmart mall hallway casino refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2022 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. It is very clean and well decorated. A restaurant and bar is on site and both are extremely good with great food and drinks. The price for a room here is very reasonable. A great Hilton hotel

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2022

We spent four nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Erie, Pa. On first night we requested a cot for our child. It took five requests, and a call to Hilton Honors to ever get a pillow and blanket on the SECOND evening. On the third evening the hotel sewage began gurgling out drain in our first floor bathroom. Maintenance came, said he couldn’t get it and would ask that they move us to another room…. He returned to tell us they didn’t have another room so he was going to “try a new tool”. Thankfully he was able to unclog it and apologized that they’re was no housekeeping that late and assured us they get us in the morning. The next morning we left for some family time and I requested housekeeping. When we returned that evening all of the towels and rags that were used to soak up the sewage still cover the bathroom floor. My husband went to desk to demand to see manager (third request so far during our visit), of course there was no manager on duty. So for two nights we stayed in a room with sewage on the floor. They were gracious enough to give us towels to wash our bodies though. There are no words for the amount of anxiety and spike in behaviors this trip presented our autistic child. And yes, we even requested to be transferred to another hotel. Absolutely worst trip ever. Made you look forward to the fourteen hour back home!!

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed April 20, 2022

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Erie on 4/18/22. From check in to the restaurant/bar were tremendous. Nicole was on the Front Desk and was excellent on checking us in also Melissa in the Restaurant was very friendly and the food was superior. When in Erie this location is a must stay. Plenty of local restaurants in the area if you choose to venture out.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Lisa Chilson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2022

Thanks for staying- we are renovating- sp be sure to come back and visit soon! I will share our comments with Nicole and Melissa- always nice to hear that a team member made such a great impression!

Reviewed April 16, 2022

Hotel being renovated - was awakened by workmen talking & working just outside my door a few hours after I had finally fallen asleep (late arrival). Bathroom was clean - except for previous guest’s hair on towel rack.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed March 20, 2022

My family and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Erie, PA while we were in Erie for wrestling state Championships. We arrived early and hoped that after a 5 hour car ride, we could check in early. Front desk staff greeted me warmly and gave us an early check in. We encountered so many friendly staff. Pool area was clean and had plenty of seating to watch my boys play in the pool. Our room...WOW!!! Super clean and very spacious. LOTS of towels for our use. I found not one thing to complain about. It was perfect. Front desk area had plenty of snacks, drinks and light foods to please everyone. The restaurant area...we only used it for breakfast but it too was clean and staff was friendly and prompt. The hotel manager should be very proud of her location and staff.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rebecca K
Lisa Chilson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Erie, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2022

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the visit to your liking. I will share your comments with the team! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.