Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$105
Expedia.com$105
Booking.com$105
Travelocity$105
FindHotel$103
Agoda.com$105
All reviews mini water park front desk hot tub room was clean sausage great stay parking lot the breakfast area would stay here again indoor pool yogurt free breakfast road trip sauna hie exit buffalo
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2022 via mobile

We stayed here passing through on our family vacation. I have never seen a hotel with this type of mini water park where it was free. The kids loved it! The breakfast area was beyond spacious. Even though it was busy there was plenty of seating for everyone. The employees were on top of making sure everything was stocked and continuous replenishing. Check in was extremely fast and the rooms were extremely clean.

Room tip: Plan extra time here if you have kids so they have time to enjoy the mini water park.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jay Shah, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East (Erie I-90 Exit 41), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2022

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience and for recognizing the exceptional customer service you received during your stay. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. I am pleased that you had an opportunity to enjoy our indoor water recreation park. We love all the wonderful reviews on this new amenity we have added to this Hotel for our guest. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your return.
Sincerely

Reviewed July 19, 2022

We stayed for a weekend Lacrosse tournament. Way over priced for the level of service and amenities.

Communicated with the manager but he had no valid reasons why things were broken and staff was in responsive.

Go to the hotel across the street.

Tom D

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jay Shah, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East (Erie I-90 Exit 41), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2022

Thank you E6958EOtomd (Tom D) for sharing your feedback. We are certainly sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. We would love to hear more regarding your stay; so that we can assist in finding your reservation, in order to investigate your concerns. We strive to improve every day and would love the opportunity to rectify this for you. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact our management team immediately. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to another opportunity to shine.

Reviewed July 8, 2022

Rj is a very thoughtful housekeeper. He goes above and beyond giving me the most comfortable stay while I’m here staying in the hotel for work. He’s pleasant and always asks me what I need for the day and gives me plenty of amenities to assist me here in the hotel room to make me feel comfortable while I’m here at the Holiday Inn Erie .

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you joit103! We are so pleased you were able to enjoy your visit. Have wonderful Summer and please visit again soon. Much regards!

Reviewed June 21, 2022

We a a wonderful experience at this beautiful hotel. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The pool was very nice. Most of all the staff is very friendly. Particularly a lovely young lady Mariah, she was very professional, sweet and helpful. She went above and beyond to make our stay great. My family and I would most definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: June 2022
Jay Shah, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites North East (Erie I-90 Exit 41), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2022

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review! We always put a lot of work into making sure we provide the best guest experience possible, so it's always encouraging to be recognized for that effort, in as many or as few words as you like. I'll definitely be passing your regards along to our staff. :-) I hope you will stay with at our Holiday Inn Express North East (Erie) the next time your travels bring you to our area. Thank you for being a valued IHG guest.

Reviewed June 2, 2022 via mobile

This hotel was as expected for an IHG property. Would definitely recommend and would stay here again. Pool was fun for the kids. Breakfast was good and staff was all very pleasant. Beds were comfortable and the shower was nice. Was not able to use the side door as there was always a man outside the door smoking.

Date of stay: May 2022

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We are glad that the hotel is in the right location for your travel needs. Our housekeeping staff works hard to keep this property clean and they are pleased that you noticed. We certainly hope to see your again and be safe in your travels.