Lake Inn(Ebensburg)
US$99
SleepInn
US$121
QualityInn
All reviewsfront desksmall refrigerator and microwavethe breakfast areameeting roomliving roomhot breakfasthousekeeping staffstayed one nightparking lotfitness centerfree breakfastgreat place to staypetsuniversitytubconvenience
Reviewed 23 April 2018

From the front desk to the housekeeping staff these were some of the most friendly and helpful people I have met. The room was also very clean and quiet. The free breakfast had a nice variety and was kept well stocked.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and took a little trip to Western Pa and chose this place to stay based on my wife previously staying here for training with her company. Wee were Greeted by a very polite front desk clerk. Hotel was very clean. Our room was very spacious and had the hugest tub i have ever seen. Great free breakfast. Has a pool, nautilus room, plenty of vending machines. Located next to several places to eat. A little shopping plaza behind the hotel. Easy in and out access. So if your traveling on R22 in Pa and need great place to stay, I highly recommend this Quality inn!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Accommodating pets, $15 per day pet charge, rooms are very clean [I've been a facilities manager for the past 42 years], no maintenance issues, comp breakfast is okay and smokers hang outside the entry doors despite signs directing them away from the entries. We've stayed here every year for the past twenty years and never had a bad experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dan l
Kathy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Visiting the area for a family get together and was refereed to this hotel. While I was not expecting a 5 Star experience I did expect more then what we found. The carpet in the room has multiple stains - and they didn't look new.
The bathroom was dark and dingy -
The free breakfast was well worth the price -- needed to go find good coffee somewhere else.
If this is the best locally I would have driven further away.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Recently stayed for my son's wedding in Carroltown. Our family and friends had many rooms booked at the hotel. Front desk was very accommodating and gave out our greeting bags to wedding guests. They assisted us in opening a meeting room for after the wedding for guests to hang out in after returning from the reception. The housekeepers on the second floor was very friendly and did a great job! I enjoyed talking to them each day of my 4 days there. The breakfast was good. Typical hotel food but good to start the day. The young worker worked hard on 2 very busy mornings keeping everything stocked. I stayed in a King suite that had a living room, huge bathroom with a jetted tub and a bedroom. It was excellent and helped us spread out during the stays prior to the wedding. My thanks to the Quality Inn for making our friends and family comfortable during the wedding days.

Room Tip: King Suite is huge
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.