“Good service ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Description: McDonald's is celebrating the holidays with Free Daily Holiday Deals (with $1 minimum purchase) only in the McDonald's App. Make your holidays brighter than the GRISWOLD's house and unwrap a new deal every day from December 14-24. You'll get free McDonald's faves like a Big Mac® burger, McDouble®, 6 Piece McNuggets® and so much more with a $1 minimum purchase. These deals are so good, some would even say they glow. So don't be a Scrooge, order on the App. At participating McDonald's. Valid 1x/day with $1 minimum purchase (excluding tax). Refer to app for details.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I go to this McDonald’s often on my way gone from skiing. The people are always very nice and my order is always correct. The drive thru is fast. I don’t think you can ask for much more.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 2 December 2020

This McDonald's is in a gas station. You can get gas, a normal McDonald's order and be off to the Turnpike or the mountains in a matter of minutes. The place is very busy in the morning for breakfast as people head off to work on on the the Turnpike. A nice combination for a quick stop for food and gas.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Casey1919
Reviewed 27 November 2020

I visited this McDonalds during a pit stop on a road trip. The place was clean and the staff quick and friendly. The food was fresh and delicious. It is part of a gas station so there are a variety of snack options available on the convenience store side.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I ordered a meal today and asked for the meal and only got a sandwich when I said where is my fries And drink she said I only order the sandwich I said no I ordered the meal.no you didn’t she said then she you will have to put a new order in I said no that wanted one bill. Then she argued with me and said you only ordered a sandwich so then I told her no I order the meal you shouldn’t argue with your customers and she said I will. This McDonald’s needs to teach their employees how to be nice and respectful to their customers.i won’t be going back their again

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

A regular McDonalds right near the main highway.

The food & service were fine.

The facilities were clean as well

No issues.