“Great breakfast.”

Add it.
The View Restaurant and Inn ~ Coyote Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Clifford
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Went here this past Sunday for breakfast with my family while vacationing in the area. Allecia was our waitress and she was very polite and sweet, and also very attentive. The food was delicious and fresh, and all six of us were very happy. We didn't stay at the hotel, so this review is only for the restaurant. The restaurant itself is newly updated and very spacious and clean.Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

With these reviews, I think this is the wrong trip advisor page for this restaurant. We are here twice a year, sometimes 2 nights at a time. Service and food is always top notch. Maybe not gourmet, but always fresh and delicious made to order. Highly recommend if you are in clifford and especially if racing at hurricane hills.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 21 December 2014

One hour to get our food. After the first half hour the waitress told us that they had not even started our food due to a party. We should have walked then but were hungry and decided to wait, only to be told they were out of all of the ingredients for the meal. Mind you this was at 11:00 in the morning.This was their signature sandwich.

When the sandwiches came they were missing half the ingredients. Waitress and cook both did not know what toppings went on the sandwich. Complained to the supervisor who said mmmmmhm and thanked us for coming and walked away and then from across the room hollered out to the waitress "give these guys a discount". WHEN THE BILL CAME IT WAS FULL PRICE ACCORDING TO THE MENU. Complete and utter waste of time and money. Lunch for =
$45.00. Overpriced for burgers and fries.

Date of visit: December 2014
3  Thank Wyatt B
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Upon arrival I stressed we wanted non smoking room. Was assigned a room that smelled like the bottom of SN ash tray. The desk clerk said the maids should have reported it and assigned us another room, she could not find the key do reassigned another room informing us the hot tub did not work. We did not need or expect a hot tub do that was okay. The room had clumps of mud on the floor, spider webs complete with spiders, shabby curtains, worn and filthy carpet. We noticed a sign that said no refunds and decided to tolerate it for our 3 night stay. The mattresses were sagging. On the third night the carpets had not been vacuumed or sheets changed. The wash cloths and towels were not replaced. I had enough and asked for the manager. The owner came out I told her of my non smoking experience she said oh that was our smoking rooms we do not like to assign the room you are in only as a last resort. I lost it and informed her of my experience in her restaurant when I ordered prime rib and was informed they had it and then told they did not. Then I ordered rib eye and was told it was used as prime rib so they were out. I then settled for rare sirloin which was served more than well done. I tried again for rare steak the next morning and said if it was not served rare I would order something else. Well I got it well done. The grounds were overgrown with weeds hoses left out these people do not care. She said there was not a bad review since they took over I promised her that would change. She shrugged her shoulders and walked away!!!

Date of visit: September 2014
2  Thank Gbrussell51
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Have been going to this motel for years and have watched its decline and rebirth and decline again. The most recent stay this past weekend was a major disappointment.. The rooms are shabby and unsafe. No telephones in the room which is unsafe as cell phone service is spotty. No way out of room in case of a fire. Curtains on the window lay on the electric baseboard heater. Missing knobs on the window to open them for an emergency exit. A very basic push button lock and a flimsy chain lock on the door. A smell of cooking food permeated the corridors. No amenities in the room like soap which was needed to bath. No blankets on bed. Just a bedspread which I guess was suppose to substitute for a blanket. Not wanting to have a "public" blanket around me I stripped it off the bed and found a blanket in a closet which by the way had NO hangers. Obviously they are not putting money back in the motel. The furniture has been the same since the late 1990's; just more beat up. It could be a beautiful place but even outside landscaping and maintenance is lacking. In light of our recent stay I will no longer stay there as I fear it to be unsafe which saddens me as it has good food at the restaurant and the staff are friendly and try to accommodate inspite of the motels short comings. We were charged $97 for the room which was steep as we could have stayed at a Hampton Inn in Clarks summit for $110 with much better surroundings and amenities or a chain hotel in Dickson City. My rating for this reflects the motel aspect as I couldn't find the hotel review site.

Date of visit: May 2014