“Afternoon tea date ”

Bleadon Farm Shop and Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Bleadon
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Booked for afternoon tea with my best friend. Wow!! The amount of food we each received was amazing. We had a tiered cake stand each and could of easily shared one. We could not finish it all so took the cake home which is a shame as it wasn’t as fresh by the time I came round to eating it the next day.
Staff were very friendly and attentive and would recommend here to anyone. well done to all the staff for the efforts they put into there work as it shows from how busy the place is

Mikesol, Owner at Bleadon Farm Shop and Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review from Zoe and I, I’m glad you enjoyed it and we look forward to seeing you again soon we hope!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a lovely lunch there today the food was tasty and the staff really helpful and friendly too.. Lovely relaxed atmosphere. I have also had brunch there too which was also excellent. Will be back again. Cosy in the winter and lovely in the summer. Situated in a lovely position too.y Would recommend. We all want to say how much we enjoyed today. Iris,Maureen, Sue T ,Patricia Sue and Mo

1  Thank tooting girl
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

This is a really pleasant place to visit. Just off the main road. Open barn conversion well presented, clean and tidy with pictures on the wall which you can buy . Food and drinks perfect and service exceptional. Friendly staff without being overbearing. We will be back as it’s local for us.

1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

What can I say....

This place is a must. The food was exquisite and the staff couldn’t do enough to help.
Gemma and Zoe were outstanding along with the other staff which in this day and age is hard to find.

1  Thank Lyndon B
Mikesol, Owner at Bleadon Farm Shop and Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We had been here briefly some time ago, when my husband had bought some takeway coffees and he said it looked nice and we really ought to eat there. Fast forward to last weekend when I had made plans to breakfast with my sister. I had a flash of inspiration to eat there! My sister had a full english and I had a cheese scone with bacon in it. The coffee was very good and my sister commented she could tell they were "proper" sausages and were really tasty. The cakes are homemade and look delicious but it was a bit early for cake so I denied myself. My husband and I are going back for breakfast tomorrow and I intend bringing a slice home with me!