US$64
Fairfield Inn Scranton(Scranton)
US$89
Residence Inn Scranton(Scranton)
US$134
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlylandscapinghairdryeriron
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place is tired. And rundown. And in a hard to get to spot. Nothing was terribly bad, and since it was the cheapest place around, I guess I got what I paid for. Plan to have breakfast somewhere else.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Room 118 very convenient location but smells odd as soon as open door. Hvac equipment all busted up grill work. while has new countertops it looks like amateur carpentry skills. Door frame broken and held loosely on by a nail so has that scary broke into look.
For same money I could have stayed down the road at comfort inn, remodeled and has wifi not offered here,

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed here because the comfort Inn we usually stay at was full,it was cheaper ,but ,buyer beware!we are choice privilege memebers,we earn points for every stay.prior to thisnstay,we had about 21,000 points in our account.when we got home,I checked the account and found that we only had 5000 points,with some investigation, we found out that someone at the hotel had hacked our account and used 16,000 point to buy an amazon gift card worth 50 dollars ! I've had to change all the passwords on my accounts,so far ,choice hotels has not been helpful at all,we've called them twice and they keep saying that they are investigating, no one has apologized ,I would not ever recommend this pace to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This is a very nice Econolodge. The staff is very friendly showing us both a smoking and nonsmoking room. I was surprised that a nonsmoking room was $5 more per night, but chose one as they had more parking and a nice balcony. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. It had a refrigerator, microwave, iron, two desks, and hair dryer which are frequently extras. We had a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This was the best Econo Lodge I've ever stayed at. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was overly helpful with the parking of my trailer coming out to show me a safe spot to park and actually assisting with my backing into it. They also recommended a really great little restaurant next door. BUT the crowning glory of this stay was the shower - the water was hot and there was lots of it. In some lodgings I could spit harder than the shower flow, but here the water pressure was absolutely wonderful Location is a bit off the highway, but well worth the minute or two to find it.

Room Tip: My room was on the ground floor - very easy access
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo