Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$16
PricelineUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
getaroom.comUS$99
All reviews go karts hot tub fitness room great place to stay rooms are clean housekeeping staff hot breakfast parking lot alicia inns pet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Worked in area for the last several months and have stayed at different hotels along the way.
This is by far the best bang for the buck. If I ever had an issue, it was quickly addressed.
Rooms are clean and comfy.
Lots of channels on tv and enough space in fridge to keep my meals for a week.
Hot showers after long day in winter and cold shower after long work days in the summer sun always help me relax.
Set the room temp and can visit many local restaurants and shops or have them deliver here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Alicia Rininger, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Hello Chris. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Yor reviews are extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve at each and every stay. We are so delighted and happy to know you really enjoy your stay with us. Coming here has so many benefits, as you mentioned in your review. This is a perfect spot for people to come stay, while enjoying the pool and hot tub we have indoors, and also being able to pick from several restaraunts that surround us to go eat at. And than the ones who love to shop have so many different stores around us they can chose from or maybe even shop at all of them. Some are even within walking distance.
You always walk in with the biggest smile, which makes us happy each time we see you coming in the front doors. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. And we are always ready to welcome you back.

With much appreciation,
Alicia Rininger- General Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2021

I expected a nicer hotel based on the reviews. There is a sign that the hotel is under renovation so I'm thinking maybe we were in a room that hasn't been renovated yet.

First the front desk clerk wasn't wearing a mask when I checked in and I saw her later without one as well. There are signs everyone that everyone has to wear one! I know she's behind plastic, but she should be setting an example and following the rules. I also saw a guest not wearing a mask in the hallway.

Our room was a handicap room which we did not request. There were minimal to no decorations on the wall so it was very stark with a tiny TV and almost nothing else. The worst part was that there was mold/mildew in the shower grout which clearly should not be there.

I expected more from this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Alicia Rininger, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Hello . Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Your reviews and comments are extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve at each and every stay.
Our hotel started rennovation with removing pictures, mirrors and some broken furniture out of most of our rooms in January 2020. Shortly after that, we got hit with the pandemic and had to stop doing everything with the rennovation in March of 2020. Once everything has been cleared up and back to normal, to where we continue where we left off with it, the rennovation will be worked on until it is finished. I can definitely see why this confuses everyone, so this is why I wanted to make it clear so you know what is going on with our rennovation.
As far as the mask wearing, the stickers that are posted up around the hotel that state, "Mask Required" is because we follow all of the protocalls for businesses and had to put them up. A few of us employees have had both of the COVID shots, which means we can not get COVID and cannot transfer it to anyone. This is the whole reason a few of us do not wear the mask. As far as the guests not wearing their masks, we can not refuse business because they decide to not wear them. As long as the ones who chose to wear the masks while they are in the hotel keep theirs on, they do not have anything to be afraid of or worry about, since their mask protects them.
If you did your reservation through a 3rd party, whether it was Priceline, Expedia, or maybe Booking.com, they are always putting guests in the handicap rooms. If you did your reservation through us, and you got a handicap room, it could have meant we were sold out of all the other regular type rooms, and this was the only type of that kind of room we had for you. I am sorry this happened to you. Our agents are to be asking the guests if they wanted a handicap room when they see that the reservation is a 3rd party reservation and the guest was given a handicap room. If they did not want the handicap room, we can change that for you.
I have spoken to my housekeeper team about the experience you had to deal with when you noticed the mold/mildew in the shower grout of your room. This should have never been like that. It is been fixed, and we will not tolerate this happening agaiin to you or any other nguest that stays with us.
Please dont let this keep you from coming back to visit us again. We are definitely making changes so none of this happens again. And we are hoping by next year we will be finished rennovating our hotel. This way you can come visit us in our new and upgraded hotel.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Lets Just Get This Out There.... My Wife and I frequent Country Inn and Suites often in our vacations. However, currently my wife and I are... "not on good terms" So Here comes the review.... This Place Rocks!!! Literally!! and I will explain this now... There was a JBL Sound Power Box Karaoke machine in the pool area that was available to the group to use. We had a Full Out Pool Party!!! It was a blast! The party was great and didn't stop until the wee hours of the morning. The pool area is quite separate from quest rooms, so no one was disturbed by us and no complaints filed or disrespect given AND Therefore Management allowed us to have Fun Times during Covid Times! Hot tub was Ho...Pool was refreshingly chilly .
Other areas to mention... Alicia at front desk (I believe showrunner aka manager)
THE ROOM: including; carpets, bedding, bathrooms, toilets, tub, floors, shelves and ledges... ALL CLEAN and IN GOOD SHAPE. TV, Big Flat and Easy On/Off with remote. GOOD AIR UNIT: CLEAR TEMP ADJUSTMENT AND CONSTANT FAN OPTION..... THIS IS A MUST FOR ME!!! :-)

Morning Brekky is a bag option right now due to covid 19.... so that stinks. BUT COFFEE IS HOT AND FRESH with Tea and Hot chocolate options.

PARKING LOT is Big, Bright and Directly in front of hotel&entrance. Access to hotel EASY off Interstate 81 from 2- EXITS

Anyway... Alicia is "taking care of business" at this particular Country Inn and I will call it home every time I am staying in Cburg.

Thanks For reading! Go See Em in Beddington Blvd! Tell' em Joel Sent ya!

Room tip: thirds floor has the best views.
Date of stay: January 2021
Alicia Rininger, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Hello Joel. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Your comments and reviews are extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve at each and every stay. I am very happy and delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. It is always wonderful knowing we are doing a good job when we can make guests happy just like you.
Even though we do not allowed pool parties, or any other type of parties in our hotel, due to the COVID, I am glad you and your girl were able to enjoy having your own 2 person party using our pool and hot tub. I am sure that was very relaxing for you guys, and well deserved, especially with the limitation on a lot of activities and places due to what is going on with the carona virus.
It was great having you come stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon, and always ready to welcome you back.

With much appreciation,

Alicia Rininger-General Manager

Reviewed 30 December 2020

This property is a fabulous location near major highway and close by the town. We have used them for several stays and appreciate the clean modern rooms, friendly staff and great management team. Would recommend this property for business or the weekend getaway for the family. Nice pool, workout area and hot tub!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Tony.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay, and for giving us a 5 star. Your comments and reviews are extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Our main priority is to provide a well-maintained, comfortable, clean and friendly atmosphere.
I was very happy and delighted to read how much you enjoy all of your stays here. Its always a pleasure seeing you at every one of them, and we are always looking forward to welcoming you back.

Alicia Rininger- gENERAL mANAGER

Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

I am the executive housekeeper for a choice hotel. I am normally not one to complain because I understand the hectic job. However, this has got to be addressed. Upon arriving I wanted to take a quick shower before the hot tub. Well, there was hair everywhere. I kindly went to the desk and spoke with Alicia. She was appalled, but again I get it no big deal. I asked her if I could have cleaner and rags and I would handle it. No big deal. When i get back to the bathroom I sprayed the entire shower/tub and hot tub. The amount if built up scum and hair was disgusting. I was disgusted. Alicia was very upset. Again, I do not blame her. She handled it best she could for the time being. My issue now is that I have yet to even receive a call from the hotel for an apology or a refund of any sort. For $112 I could’ve at least had a clean tub and hot tub. Also, might want to regulate your housekeeping staff. Clearly you are paying them for nothing when the guests have to clean themselves.

Only way I would go back is if Alicia was there and I received some type of reimbursement.

This was unacceptable and still is.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Nira Amin, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Hello Tamra. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. Your comments and reviews are extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.
I am truly sorry you had a negative experience like you did. I was definitely appalled that our staff would even allow a room to be left like that. Just know that I brought this incident to all of the housekeepers attention, and this type of situation will never never happen again. Please feel free to contact me anytime so we can talk about anything else you would like to talk about. I would love to have you back here, and I personally will make sure you do not get put in a room like that again. Please except our apology for what you had to experience.
I would love to sign you up for our rewards program and give you points for that stay, and extra points too. You can use your points at any Radisson hotel towards one of your stays, or you could trade your points in for a giftcard at many different stores we are affiliated with on line. Please let me do this for you. There are no obligations for you with me doing it.
Please reach out to me at anytime via email, alicia.rininger@countryinn.com, or my number here is 717-261-0900.

Alicia Rininger- General Manager